Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raining here and i am sure glad,,helps keep the building cool.
Jobs going good and ahead of schedule.
I harvested my girls i had growing. Some really sticky dank.
Sorry i didnt post pictures but im a little hesitant after reading some post on a different thread when i first joined. Although i haven't seen that person here recently,,im still a little concerned. Probably just me being paranoid.
Im going to start some more beans when i get a chance,,maybe ill post that grow.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening IOM, Back from the camping trip. It was a hot one. Lots of Beer and BBQ, Then Lots of Fireworks. Only Injury was me Hitting my hand with a Hammer while Drunk and Stoned.
Bubble I am with you on Posting Pictures. I will keep my activity Private.

Evening (morning, whatever it is) misfits. I have no problem posting pics. One thing is I live in a state that says I can grow, another thing is I use a VPN which, hopefully, is doing its job and keeping anyone from seeing where I'm at but, I suppose they could probably get me if they really wanted too. Oh well, outlaws gonna outlaw. 🤘 😂

Hello to all of y'all my fellow cultivators,
Today is a great day now just a couple days from harvest.it will be a busy week between starting back to third sft work and keeping up with house hold family needs and our gardens!!!!.one foot in front of the other as they say? But who is they anyway? Well forget all that if you have a nice nug then put some flame on it and get high, some sativa though,as I said we all have plenty of work to do!! Hahaha.i hope all y'all ,my fellow cultivators are doing great and your family as well.heres a lil pic of inspiration...
IMG_20200706_052138.jpg

Morning boys. SC, why did you hit your hand with a hammer. Did you catch it cheating on you? :)

I didn't accomplish much yesterday. It was too blasted hot to. I pulled the TJ under a maple tree and did a little wiring for the dash cam. All of a sudden, the wind picked up and the skies turned dark. I pulled the Jeep back in the garage just in time to avoid soaked upholstery. We got rain, but not nearly enough. I'll take what I can get, though. I waited until dark and took a little cruse. I actually hit some cold spots that gave me goose bumps. Felt refreshing after the 90 degree spell we've been having.

KY, that's a pretty gal you've got there.

Morning, I don't post many pics anymore, especially on an open site such as this. Never know who is out there watching. I am on two other private sites and I do some pics. Just remembered I posted a pic here a week or so ago....sometimes I forget where I am....comes with age.

Wake up, sleepy heads! Another glorious day of living the dream beckons. Our time is finite, so let's all get to enjoying what we have left.

Started out hot and getting hotter. They're calling for thunderstorms later on, so it'll cool off a bit. I took a chance and mowed the lawn yesterday, so if it doesn't rain, I won't have to worry about mowing it again because it'll be dead. I just couldn't stand it any longer. The only thing growing was these goofy looking weeds, and they were sticking up a foot tall.

I think a few cold beers and a hot bubble pipe are in order for the afternoon.

Morning folks hope everybody is doing well. I'm still dealing with my right leg ftom falling the other morning. When i drive my leg wants to cramp, glad i have cruise control on my truck, most stick trans cars/trucks don't have cruise.

Evening you bunch of misfits. Hope you're all doing well.

Hey Misfits. Hope everyone is having a good day. Had a meeting this morning with the big wigs on the job. They were extremely happy,,which makes me Happy.

It should make you happy, it means you still have a job! 😂

Alright,alright,alright,,,its Fryday and i am ready for the Weekend. Well Saturday i have to go out to the job for bout an hour to check on some of my trades but my wife and granddaughter are coming with me. Going to have hamburgers at a place thats known all over the State as one of the best burgers🍔 ever.

Glad to hear your checkup went well, Aladin. A great good morning to the rest of the Island.

We got some much needed rain last night and a promise of some more today. Lord knows we need it. It got the temps down to a livable 75 degrees this morning, and isn't supposed to get above the mid eighties today. It's a pleasant change from the high nineties we've had.

I got the engine compartment light rebuilt and working, the CB wired up, and I hope to get it tuned in between storms today. I love working on things where I can enjoy the progress. Some people buy an old vehicle to modify it. I buy them to restore them to their former glory. The TJ is already getting compliments from regular folks as well as Jeep owners. It makes me smile. :)

Latest posts

Back