Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvested one of the colas trichs were bout 5 percent amber 16 grams wet on the one half a cola got 11 more to chop probably gonna wait a few more days to take the rest want the pot to fully dry out and try to push some more resin out her how important is it for 24 hrs of darkness before harvest in other words is it crucial

Attachments

• 13157282-F7D8-440C-8885-7DAB364B1367.jpeg
    13157282-F7D8-440C-8885-7DAB364B1367.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 4C217FAF-E64F-474C-A1AA-28E343666E44.jpeg
    4C217FAF-E64F-474C-A1AA-28E343666E44.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 9
Afternoon guys and gals. Here I set, stoned once again, contemplating what to make for supper.
Steve, not uncommon for bleeding after sinus/nasal surgery. A bloody nose is a good example. Hope she heals quickly.
John, nice buds. 24 hours of darkness before harvest ? I do not think that it matters one way or another. I've always harvested mine after dark because I had to carry them from my garage to my house, where I dry and cure it. And I, have been known to grow some mighty good buds.

Hello again everybody. My heath hasn't been very good lately, so, I haven't really felt up to coming around. I hope you're all doing well.

I agree, the 24 or 48 hours of darkness really doesn't do anything, just one of those old wives tales. Something else, that's just my own opinion, I think it's better to chop them with a wet pot. Keep as much moisture in them as you can at chop so you get a longer dry time once you hang them up. I used to let my pot dry out first too, then I realized it was only making them dry quicker. Slow dry is much better. Nice bud!

Morning Islanders, it's a fine Sunday morning, up and at 'em, time's a wastin'. Just figured I was up, so everybody should be up. I'm drinking coffee, getting ready to fill a bowl for a Sunday morning session of "wake 'n bake". Puff, puff and pass.

Morning misfits. Glad to see everyone on the Island doing well.
Its been a very very hot week. I have lost weight due to sweating so much. Im 5' 10 1/2" and weigh 180. Was weighing 188 lbs. I keep loosing weight like this im not going to have nothing but a crack left.😁

Morning misfits. Glad to see everyone on the Island doing well.
Its been a very very hot week. I have lost weight due to sweating so much. Im 5' 10 1/2" and weigh 180. Was weighing 188 lbs. I keep loosing weight like this im not going to have nothing but a crack left.😁
I know the feeling I lost over 30 lbs since this corona happened I don’t know what’s going on can’t eat anymore without getting sick especially in the morning I was 150 down to 120 seeing GI doctor and everything can’t figure out what’s going on

Hello again everybody. My heath hasn't been very good lately, so, I haven't really felt up to coming around. I hope you're all doing well.

I agree, the 24 or 48 hours of darkness really doesn't do anything, just one of those old wives tales. Something else, that's just my own opinion, I think it's better to chop them with a wet pot. Keep as much moisture in them as you can at chop so you get a longer dry time once you hang them up. I used to let my pot dry out first too, then I realized it was only making them dry quicker. Slow dry is much better. Nice bud!
Sorry to hear hope everything gets better for you keep your head up and stay blazin.

Latest posts

Back