Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I did the manly thing and saw to it that my beautiful Scottish witch woke up with a smile on her face.

But now, Magic Markers are forbidden in the house. 🖍🖌✒

I carefully read the instructions and saw where you could put hash in a Volcano... but wouldn't it just gum up the fine screen?

So far the storm isn't hitting us too bad but we are under a tornado watch until 9 PM. Of course my cable is out but if that's the worst thing that happens s'ok. My power keeps flashing though and I have to keep resetting my HPS. Hopefully things will calm down. Enjoy the evening good people, I'm off to the land of ice cream and weed.

I put my hash on top of a bed of weed walt, only way to do it I'm thinking...

Well, that makes sense. Thanks. I really never would have thought of that. Someday, I hope to try it.

Meanwhile, here I sit, wiv a happy smile like I just had a fresh lobotomy and high as a helium weather balloon -- watching two bunny rabbits outside my window eating some corn I put out.

I forgot about that muggles, it's a brass wool but real course spun and pressed into a puck that fits where the weed would go...I never trusted it with my bubblehash

Yeah, I saw that thing and thought: That AIN'T gonna work, since what I read here from the experienced folks tells me I might as well be trying to smoke a gummy bear if I use that little brass pipe you told me to get. Or that brass puck in my precious Volcano.

Awright. I'm ready to lose my virginity. Sumbody send me a pound of hash. Mebbe two. ;)😁

Latest posts

Back