Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geebus am I sore...they did the left side and did 4 vertibrae which means they entered my back with a huge gauge needle 44 times...no wonder I'm so sore...got home at 3pm and just awoke...sore and hung over from the knock out drugs that used...not a fun day...thanks for the concern folks, much appreciated...
brother glad your home, now heal up. if i ever get down that way i'll have to catch up with you and carty. not sure how close drift is to you.

Can I inquire what NAC is , Thank You

some doctors that I know are using NAC as part of their regimen for covid patients

Acetylcysteine, also known as N-acetylcysteine (NAC), is a medication that is used to treat paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose, and to loosen thick mucus in individuals with cystic fibrosis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.[2] It can be taken intravenously, by mouth, or inhaled as a mist.[2] Some people use it as a dietary supplement.[6][7]

Common side effects include nausea and vomiting when taken by mouth.[2] The skin may occasionally become red and itchy with either form.[2] A non-immune type of anaphylaxismay also occur.[2] It appears to be safe in pregnancy.[2] For paracetamol overdose, it works by increasing the level of glutathione, an antioxidant that can neutralise the toxic breakdown products of paracetamol.[2] When inhaled, it acts as a mucolytic by decreasing the thickness of mucus.[8]

Acetylcysteine was initially patented in 1960 and came into medical use in 1968.[9][10] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[11] It is available as a generic medication and is inexpensive.[12]

Good morning, kind and gentle people. It's going to be a warm one today. I've got outside stuff to do but I don't feel like doing it. I keep telling myself that the white stuff is coming so I'd better get busy. So far, it's not working.

Stay healthy and stay high.

some doctors that I know are using NAC as part of their regimen for covid patients

Acetylcysteine, also known as N-acetylcysteine (NAC), is a medication that is used to treat paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose, and to loosen thick mucus in individuals with cystic fibrosis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.[2] It can be taken intravenously, by mouth, or inhaled as a mist.[2] Some people use it as a dietary supplement.[6][7]

Common side effects include nausea and vomiting when taken by mouth.[2] The skin may occasionally become red and itchy with either form.[2] A non-immune type of anaphylaxismay also occur.[2] It appears to be safe in pregnancy.[2] For paracetamol overdose, it works by increasing the level of glutathione, an antioxidant that can neutralise the toxic breakdown products of paracetamol.[2] When inhaled, it acts as a mucolytic by decreasing the thickness of mucus.[8]

Acetylcysteine was initially patented in 1960 and came into medical use in 1968.[9][10] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[11] It is available as a generic medication and is inexpensive.[12]
Thank You

Well, I don't even know what day of the week it is......
See the source image

G'Morning, y'all! Pute it's Wednesday because my sprinklers went off this a.m. ;)
Trim gauge is installed and working. Tomorrow is fishing!
My brother giggy, I'm about an hour west and a little north of brother boo. Carty is on the other (E) side of the state.
lol we can kick carty to the curb. the way he talked he wasn't that far away. had a good meeting at lodge last night, wish yall could have been there.

brother glad your home, now heal up. if i ever get down that way i'll have to catch up with you and carty. not sure how close drift is to you.

carty is 2 hours east and drift is 1.5 hours north west...spent some quality time with drift today...got half way thru a joint and had to drive home...no fun anymore, must be gettin old...

Man am I HIGH :flyguy: Twisted up SB #6 burned about a 1/3... Not bad for a week cure. A nice sweet flavor on the lips. Another one that might be kept growing. We'll se, got 7 more SB's to try to find the one or two or....

Been building a diesel injector tester.(pop tester) To test old school mechanical injectors. Need one to see if this old army 5kw genny will live again. If I can get it running again. I might go full time on fixing them.

Sour bubble #6

sb 6.jpg

Big , I tried NAC for two months and never saw an improvement . Never thought of inhaling it.....may give that a go . Sometimes mucus gets so thick it`s dang near impossible to cough up .....and that bites BIG TIME !!! Have had good luck microdosing feco tho` . Just a rice grain sized drop under the tongue morning and evening . Calms the throat and lungs loosening things up and makes airway open and easier to breathe . Thanks for askin` !
peace

Latest posts

Back