Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fear he has lost track of who he really is...roster is a good guy but his cybil friends are bothersome...I hope one day he will return and leave his demons offline...
Boo do me a favor and look at the pic I posted in MOB thread
I want an experts opinion on something

All this brotherhood crap is making me thirsty. It's beer thirty in my neck of the woods. Remember, while I'm gone, don't open the door for strangers, and an unwanted touch in the bikini area is a bad touch. Stranger danger.

My thoughts as well. ha ha

gay-couple.gif

I'd be more comfortable knowing which roster posted that...see what I mean buddy...I enjoy rosters posts but not your other personalities...no, no man hugs, we're cool...
I just have a VERY Weird sense of Humor
If you read too deep you will get sucked in. Never read to deeply \
Thks Boo

Sitting here vegging away in the Lazy boy and i wasi actually able to get a internet connection....fell down and bruised my old ass but all in all the recovery is slowly progressing forward....hope your all enjoying your weekend...and Boo,..The TBL are pissing me off!!..First beating my beloved NYR,s and now there messing with our hometown boy ..
,Nethan.M.lol..this is one entertaining series!!!....lets see if my way out here in the middle of nowhere location can send a pic...Photo Bio 680 Watt led grow...take care n stay safe!
IMG_20220623_192807982_HDR.jpg

Morning Misfits. I've been busy as a mother fker at work. Tired as hell 😜
Oh wait I can't talk to you guys anymore. I'm much to famous.😁 My Wife calls me yesterday and says she seen me and my crew on TV at the Federal Courthouse in Dallas. We were boarding up windows for the Protest on Roe V Wade. Dallas is where That case was started. Anyway I told her to tell everybody to line up and that I would shake hands and sign autographs when I got home.😂😂😂
Okay,,I'm not famous anymore. Yesterday is gone and so is the news 😁 besides nobody wanted to shake my hand cause I scratch my ass too much.😋

Latest posts

Back