Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope this doesn't become an arse berry for some .. its a truth though

vcommie.png

I have a great camera so just send me a couple lids and I will send you back some great photos

and hey , since I am such a nice fellow , I will even pay the postage
What a deal....can always count on you ..... what is your addy?

calm down , you are still a young man , I cannot speak for the other elderly members , but I sure need visuals , they nourish one’s libido which is optimum health
Well after that accident and the surgery on my pelvis things have never been the same so yea the feeling I know miss waking up with a hard rod :/

sounds like you also got skunked yesterday , I assume?
No, caught 7 between the two of us from 6:30 and 9. All small. Nothing worth mentioning. Will be going up to high mountain lakes for the rest of the summer......dog days of summer are taking over the front range lakes.

Will be in a Catch and Release lake then......that is when I will take some pictures of nice fish.

No, caught 7 between the two of us from 6:30 and 9. All small. Nothing worth mentioning. Will be going up to high mountain lakes for the rest of the summer......dog days of summer are taking over the front range lakes.

Will be in a Catch and Release lake then......that is when I will take some pictures of nice fish.

thanks for the photos , some of us desert dwellers live vicariously through you Rocky Mountain Boys

good luck Amigo!

fish on!

Latest posts

Back