Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I may as well get in on this fracas.

Anyone here up to date on CERN?
Ole’ Brown Thumb figures we are all gonna get sucked into a black hole on July the 5th, and end up in another dimension.
I am trying to remember to keep plenty of weed in my pockets, and a few beans as well.
I am hoping to end up in a dimension where weed is used as currency.

I guess I may as well get in on this fracas.

Ole’ Brown Thumb figures we are all gonna get sucked into a black hole on July the 5th, and end up in another dimension.
I am trying to remember to keep plenty of weed in my pockets, and a few beans as well.
I am hoping to end up in a dimension where weed is used as currency.

thanks for the heads up flower , I wonder if Bitcoin will be used and if so , I cannot figure out how to take my crypto wallet with me , maybe on a flash drive?

1656518083414.png

Yup we said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang America The Beautiful every morning before school started. God only knows what they do today.....parents are not allowed to know. THEY SAY IT IS NONE OF YOUR FK'N BUSINESS!!

If my daughter was in school today it would be a private school that I monitored closely.

1656527283311-png.301597

It is constantly being tested with higher power settings .. Last week they tested it and within' a few minutes a huge line of energy 40 miles deep was recorded by the earthquake experts across the world and that line of unimaginable energy was recorded under lower Nova Scotia across New York across everything to Missouri and then lower Colorado and popping up around west Arizona .. all in a minute

yeah Flower .. Cern is vile

It is constantly being tested with higher power settings .. Last week they tested it and within' a few minutes a huge line of energy 40 miles deep was recorded by the earthquake experts across the world and that line of unimaginable energy was recorded under lower Nova Scotia across New York across everything to Missouri and then lower Colorado and popping up around west Arizona .. all in a minute

yeah Flower .. Cern is vile

Wait what?

Latest posts

Back