Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously,,how is this not breaking Site rules. Why is this allowed on a Pot Forum. Just because im new doesn't mean i havent the right to say something. There has got to be things that can be talked about without bringing Politics into it. You guys will never agree with each other so why not let it go. Smoke some dank and laugh a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously,,how is this not breaking Site rules. Why is this allowed on a Pot Forum. Just because im new doesn't mean i havent the right to say something. There has got to be things that can be talked about without bring Politics into it. You guts will never agree with each other so why not let it go. Smoke some dank and laugh a little.

It is NOT allowed and will be removed shortly I'm sure.

Unfortunately I have a hard time holding back when I see political propaganda being spouted and feel a need to educate people with facts. This is especially important for those who say/believe "the South shall rise again".

I agree bubble. This guy for some reason started attacking me. I wish he would just go away. Just wants to ague politics with me. I'm a very religious person and don't appreciate being attacked like this.

If it's a problem,, instead of attacking each other or arguing about it,,report it to the Mods. Thats what the Report button is for.
Your truth is not his truth. Your believes is not his and vise versa.
Thats why this Site has rules we were ALL ask to abide by.
Im sure the mods can handle this dispute. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see you two will never agree on Politics.
Again,,the reason for rules.
I have my opinions on those things,,but they will not be discussed here on a Pot Forum,,nor will i break the rules because i cant control myself.

Yesser,,i spend most my time here trying to answer questions and trying to help ppl.
I have no problem since this is the Coffee Table section,, of covering other topics as long a they dont contain politics and or religion.
I would appreciate it though if Caw would not lump all southeners into one basket. I have family from the south and thats not cool.

This might be the Island of Misfits thread but it still is on Marijuana Passion. Enough with the politics. If the politics are not directly about Cannabis then keep it to yourselves. Last warning.

I too am a proud American. I love this Country with all my heart, thats why i want us to all get along. We are all Brothers and Sisters. We can have different opinions,, but we should never fall into a trap of hatred because of our differences. I have family and friends on both sides of the spectrum. We do not fight nor hate each other because of our differences.

I have three girls growing outside in soil. My buddy had some tester beans he gave me.
Another friend of mine just sent me some testers from a seedbank. Love growing dank.

Hummmmm,,,i know i read some rules about this before i was accepted and joined this Site.
How about we change the subject.
I got the job i interviewed for this morning. Pretty good pay plus Per Dium. Wont be bored anymore.:)Hope everybody has a good weekend.
By the way i am new here so if i said something wrong just tell me and ill stay away. I just dont think ppl should be talking about Politics because it causes too many hard feelings.

Congrats again man. Yeah, I noticed from what was left of the conversation that someone wanted to say stop talking politics but was reluctant to do so himself. You'd think anyone who is familiar with site rules would just keep scrolling. Don't even bother to keep reading a post that you can see will drive you to respond to something you shouldn't. Some people just have no self control it would seem.

Morning everyone. Got woke up by the thunderstorms and couldn't go back to sleep. Coffee and a little wake and bake to get the morning started. Hope everybody has a good day.
Oh,,,and glad to see the political thing stopped. In these days and times we all need to pull together and not fight over dumb stuff. We are all Americans regardless of our religion or politics.
As PAUL HARVEY use to say
"Good Day"

Good morning misfits, hope all are healthy and well. I placed a seed order with Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop) about 6 weeks ago. When the tracking number stopped having a response, I contacted Herbies. The customer service person I talked with checked and found nothing in the works, told me that they must be lost and they would resend the order. No problem. I have a tracking number and am following it. Hope this shipment does not get lost. Real good customer service, no back and forth, no argument. I will be ordering from Herbies again.

The mail is all messed up (hope I can say that) due to the (insert politically correct name) virus outbreak. I've been tracking a few packages from ebay, They always show up at least three or four days late. One went from Jersey to Pennsylvania to Ohio back to PA back to OH, then went on a week long tour of MI, none of which was anywhere close to where it was supposed to be. I imagine most of the problems are due to short staffing, not to mention an uptick of people buying online during the lockdown.

Latest posts

Back