Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't going to grow outdoors this summer because I don't smoke as much as use and still have enough from last 2 summers to last me the year, but I went down to my pots to get a couple for tomatoes and, to my surprise, there were 2 two foot tall plants. Must have been autos from last year that did not germinate. That's what i call lazy man's farming.

There you go, got the start you didn't even know you wanted! :D

@Bubbletrouble hope your first day on the new job went well!

Went great but my old butt is tired.:)
Time for coffee and my second day. Im building a Burks. Place is huge.
Well im not bulding it,,but all the crews im in charge of are. No more actual putting on tools for me.:D

Is anyone else still having issues with the site? It’s taking forever to load, I keep getting java script error messages. All of my computers and devices are doing the same thing and only MP is affected. Moderators? Any advice?

Good morning Islanders. Hope all are well.
Steve1, i'm also having problems with this site loading and getting that Java Script message.

Morning boys. No, I'm not having any issues like I did. Everything is loading fine. It might just be an intermittent ghost in the machine.....

Well it's been driving me nuts. Even though I click remember me I have to log in every time, There's a 50/50 shot whether a like or a post gets posted or the Java script message. I hope it works out soono_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Well since it makes me log in every time, until I do, I can cruise around at light speed. No issues. After I log in, snails pace and error messages.

Morning boys. I've got to find something to do besides hanging around the farm this weekend. I'm going stir crazy. We're still on lockdown, and I'm getting very tired of it. I need cold beers and warm hugs. I miss my friends.

Latest posts

Back