Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you want to be Steve1 or Steve2, you only get one account. I'll merge either to the other. Your steve1 is okay.
I was having issues with the Steve1 account. If the problem is fixed, by all means i'd like to go back to the Steve1 account. On all of my devices and computers it wouldn't keep me logged in. And after I did log in, it would take 5-10 minutes to either like a post or comment, if it let me do it at all. I would get a Java script message. I'll do whatever you want me to do. If you want to delete the Steve1, that's fine too. Please advise me on what to do. Thanks

Oh, it's just a stock photo and I may change it. I only once have even tried MJ. And that just recently via some brownies my oldest daughter had. It just relaxed me a little bit.

I do have a friend growing some beautiful plants. I may ask to use one of his photos for an avatar.

Last edited:
Morning everybody. Ive been a little busy with the new job. Just wanted to check in.
Hope you guys have a great day.
Dont worry Angie,,i smoke enough for the both of us.:D

Good evening Islanders, hope all had a good day. The site seems to be working better. The old server was getting very frustrating. Thank You.

Anybody use Smart Pots before. Got some in the mail today. Gonna try a Auto grow in them.
. I’m using them for the first time. Seem pretty cool. I only have 5 of them

Attachments

• B1BF485A-80C7-4310-9BD7-D8D0EB66874B.jpeg
    B1BF485A-80C7-4310-9BD7-D8D0EB66874B.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 4
  • 90AB646F-78EB-46D9-A8E6-E8AC3843F5B9.jpeg
    90AB646F-78EB-46D9-A8E6-E8AC3843F5B9.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
Morning peeps. I have a 3 day weeked. And yes im up early. I always get up early because i go to bed at 9 or 10pm. Must be showing my age.:p

Latest posts

Back