Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, boys. Mr. catch&release, have you been a bad boy? Please don't run afoul of our hall monitors. I'd miss you too much if you got your marching orders.
Mowed the back pasture yesterday. There were some spots on me that hadn't seen sun since last summer. They're easy to spot now because they glow in the dark. I always burn before I tan. By the end of summer, I'll be nice and brown.
Where's Mary Jane? I hope she didn't get barred/banned. It seems to happen a lot on the Island. I fear that's what has become of Autogrower and Grasshopper421.

I thought there was a story somewhere in my future. Even Swamp Chicken is waiting..........

WoodsRat just keeps on teasing me. If not what do you call this....?

From my dream girl......."Mowed the back pasture yesterday. There were some spots on me that hadn't seen sun since last summer. They're easy to spot now because they glow in the dark. I always burn before I tan. By the end of summer, I'll be nice and brown."

When I was in high school we used to have a name for girls that teased the guys.

I have a farmers tan!! Hoping that gets her attention

popcorn.jpeg

I'll be honest, I hate tan lines. I live out in the boonies with nobody but my dog, two cats, and a bird. If I want to mow the back pasture, it's clothing optional. The critters have seen it all before.:cool:

Oh my god!!!!!!
Hey, if I had a nickel for every dude I've seen not wearing a shit, I'd have a bucket full of nickels. Just because I'm a female I don't have the same rights? Don't say it's because I have breasts. I've seen obese men that had larger breasts than I have.
I don't live in a nudist colony, but everybody I grew up with were pretty laid back when it came to their bodies. Swim suits were something you wore to a public pool or as a fashion statement. Most swimming sessions out in the boonies happened after a bunch of friends got together, drank a few, smoked a few, and decided to cool off in the river/lake/pond. Besides, suits take a long time to dry off, where bare hide dries pretty quickly. It wasn't sex (well, not all the time), it was freedom, something that country folks appreciate.
I remember a tv commercial from years ago. It was a bra commercial that said, "Look natural, not naked." Stupid me. I always thought naked WAS natural! Humans can be so silly at times.

Got a lot of them around here. Still a little too cold to go swimming, though. Give it a few more weeks to get warm. We had a cold, rainy spring.
I'll be peeking, too!:eek:

Latest posts

Back