Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, boys. I'm glad to see everyone still high and happy. I'm not too sure why the word "shirt" got censored unless my silly fingers didn't hit the "r" key. Oops! Time to trim the fingernails, among other things.

Rainy and gloomy here today. Cooler, but as soon as the sun comes out, it'll be a sauna. If I work really hard today, I might have a short day Saturday and actually have a day off Sunday. This will be day 14 in a row, which is way too much for my lazy, retired fanny. Mom always said there's no rest for the wicked.

Morning boys. Looks like it's going to be a LONG day if I want a day off Sunday. Got the last of the painting done yesterday. My brother, who's not supposed to be driving after his heart attack, comes over to apologize for leaving me to finish the house by myself. I told the silly man that I'd rather done the whole thing by myself than to have him almost die over it.

I've got a garage to empty out. Doesn't sound like much until you realize that everything that was in the house that we didn't know what to do with got stuck out there. Had a couple of friends offer to help out. We'll see if they show up. I'll put them to work for sure!

The house goes up on the market Monday. I've already had one older couple stop by to check it out while I was working on it. They seemed very nice. I think they'd be a good fit for the place.

Morning folks. Got a lot of stuff done yesterday and paying the price for it this morning. My help actually showed up! My dearest girlfriend and her millennial daughter showed up. Those gals worked their tails off. As soon as the lockdown is over, a night on the town with dinner and (many) drinks are on me. Had another younger couple show up with a realtor to take a tour. Fingers crossed that it's gone within the next month.

Looks like I might have missed some drama on the Island yesterday. Good.

Same here. Got home from work and my beautiful Wife handed me a cold beer and my one hitter.
Love my girl. She knows me.
Pute,,ya seem normal to me. I see you and Woodsrat have hit it off., 💋😁

Latest posts

Back