Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she is reporting me. I deserve it! Old men think they can get away with anything. Usually I do but every one and a while ......well there was this hot number that turned out to be LEO.......well you know the rest. 40 years ago and I still think of what could have been.

It's not me reporting you, Putembk. I rather enjoy the attention. A little flirting sure does break the monotony of the day for me. Besides, I always was a pushover for a silver haired fox like you!
Got tired of eating my own cooking yesterday, so I called in an order to my favorite coney island place. Put the mask on (I hate those) and waltzed in to pick up my order. Lo and behold, there was people in there, sitting down and enjoying a meal. The waitress told me they'd opened yesterday. I thought our illustrious governess had said the eighth, but I guess some places, probably the ones that donated to her reelection fund, got to open early. Going to run past my favorite bar and see if they're open. I can just taste that cold draft sliding down my throat. Yum! I truly hope this is the end of the madness.

Paying child support is no laughing matter. Kid ate me out of house and home. Still living in my basement at 45 years old.... Been watching those JG Wentworth commercials again. He is one of those who can't wait for me to take a dirt nap. He Wants my Money and He Wants it NOW!!

Last edited:
If I’m using the happy frog soil and a coco mix I know the soil has nutes in it my question is when I do start giving them the nutes at what part of the feeding schedule would I be going off of like it was already in veg or start out like a seedling still don’t want to overdo the nutes

Fine minds drink alike!
Trying to watch my boyish figure. Not really I like the taste. It is less filling though.
Welcome TJ42479 I do not use the same soil. But do use Ocean Forest. I think I waited about a month to add extra nutes. Your Ladies should give you a Idea of when there ready. My First clue is watching the leafs go from Dark Green to a little Lighter color. I know there hungry. I then push the envelope every other watering till I see leaf tip burn. ( I use Fox farm Nutes they suggest 10 to 15 Ml, per Gallon of water) Then back off and give them some time to digest.
I also use some teas I brew. But mostly on in ground plants
There are many on here with way more knowledge than me. I live under a stump in the swamp. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Just Fooling Peace, Love and Chicken Grease

I use Ocean Forest also. I don’t start feeding until around the 4th week or so of veg and then it’s half of the recommendation on the feeding schedule. When I get into flower I’ll start adding beastie bloomz or Cha Ching. Something like that

Latest posts

Back