Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more question on one of the seedlings when it sprouted the shell was stuck on it a little bit so I had to halo it off and a few of the first leaves are damaged should I remove them everyone says but to trim an auto it’s a gorilla glue autoflower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 3
I have fox farm I wan too I was thinking about doing a mix next time with the happy frog ocean forest and the coco I got but sure if mixing the two souls though is a good idea

Good evening misfits, hope everyone had a good day. The more I think about it, the more I need to get high. That means it's time to get some hash out. A good peep of mine gave me a little bit of five different strauns. He told me what they were by the color. Slight varience, but it's his story. All I know is I get htgh, I get high.

Morning everybody. I use happy frog amd my germed seeds ho straight into it. When i transplant i put a layer of ocean forest in the bottom and hf to back fill. I watch my plants for a few weeks then start feeding lite and work my way up.

I have fox farm I wan too I was thinking about doing a mix next time with the happy frog ocean forest and the coco I got but sure if mixing the two souls though is a good idea
Last grow some of my plants I did straight OF and some were 1/2 & 1/2 with happy frog. I tracked growth etc and noticed no difference.

I grow in Sunshine Mix #4, which is called a "soilless" medium. It has no nutrients in it. Start off with plain water, after sprouting they get 1/4 strength nutes and work their way up to full strength nutes. After sprouting, they only get watered from the bottom. This will leave the top couple inches dry. The dry inches of soil eliminates the problem of soil bugs.

Morning Misfits.
Get your butts to work. I cant keep working to pay your SS checks.😁
I use MG soil during veg,, and in Bloom i add FoxFarm Big Bloom.
I also PH my water to make sure my runoff is between 6.5 and 7.0. I like 6.8 but no bodies perfect.😁

Sunshine #4 and a 30% mix of perlite plus 1" of perlite on both the top and bottom to keep things dry. Sunshine has no nothing in it so I know exactly what my plants are getting. I would never use Happy Frog or Ocean Forest. I also would never feed from the bottom. I like my runoff to my at 6.0 to 6.5.

Why is my ink bird humidity controller and the dehumidifier inside the tent are showing the same numbers then my hygrometer is way higher which should I go off for my humidity there like a 12 percent difference

On my latest indoor grow, I used sunshine #4 mixed with about 35% cocochips...it seems to be working pretty well...For nutes I use the dry MegaCrop mixed in my res and feed about 4 times per day at 10 minutes each time...
E4ACEE25-BD35-4C22-8671-12BAACE4107C.jpeg

Many different ways to grow the same weed (plant). My pots are flexible plastic grab buckets that I drilled holes in the bottom and half way up the sides. I have 2 clay saucers tn the bottom of the pot. Pots are 4 1/2 gallon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ red eyes. Just goes to show you we are not only growing different....different areas pose different problems.....Dehumidifier....never have seen one. I have two humidifiers one in the basement and one in the flower room. I fight for humidity and you dissipate it. Bottom line is when you are done no matte what you do with your yield (cash crop) or personal consumption if it reaches your exceptions you are successful.

Latest posts

Back