Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The humidity where I’m at is crazy one day it will be down in the 30s the next day it will be over 70 normal outside which is driving the humidity crazy in my tent seems like every day the conditions are changing in this room

I think my baby whit widow is having phosphorus issue everything I’m reading is looking like it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 19
Morning everybody. I used to use kellogg but the last time i got a bag it was to hot to use. Poured it in the garden and tilled it in. Last run i used ocean forest and i set my buckets in my tray snd water from the bottom but with straight of i had to elevate my buckets and water from the top. I fidn't have to feed till i was about half way through flower.

Good morning boys & girl. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm personally going to take a goof off day and play with my little red Jeep. Haven't driven her in over a month. I've been too busy getting a house ready for market. I have a signed purchase agreement on it, and today is the inspection day. I hope it passes with flying colors, as I'm getting really tired of messing with it. The extra money in my pocket won't hurt, either.

Mary Jane, remember that you're among friends while you're here. Welcome back.

That pic of the white widow was done in the pot for pot kit so nothing added been phong my water 6.3 don’t get why it’s showing phosphorus issues or am I wrong on what it is

Its so freaking hot and humid in this building im working in its ridiculous. Its going to be a Burkes. Its 131’x131’. Its huge and no air yet. Havent dropped in the new RTUs.😜
MJ,,im at a loss for words. IEDs😲
Hope you saved all the emails.
Okay,,i have to go check on my Trades. Have a good day Misfits.

Hello All. It has been awhile but, I felt it was time to come by and say high to you misfits. I made it a point to come to this thread too because keef asked me to not come to it a while ago. He's a jerk. We were talking a lot and having some nice conversations, some were getting intimate as a matter of fact, when suddenly he turned on me, called me weedhopper and threatened me, or rather, weedhopper with IED's. It's difficult to not take it as a threat to me if he thinks I am this other person.
It's amusing that certain people accused me of being in law enforcement when I first came here because my ex is. Being the kind of person he is, he keeps trying to insinuate himself into my life and found his way into my emails. He saw the one with the IED threat and made a stink about going after him, saying that these threats are taken very seriously these days. I told him to ignore it, that it was nothing and to stay the heck out of my business but, he can be a hot head, so who knows what he'll do. Now I find myself wondering why I don't tell him to pursue the threat anyway.
Take care misfits. I'll try to stop in once in awhile.
Sometimes its best to let sleeping dogs lie, and walk away.

I'd let it slide. People that make threats make threats. The only ones you have to worry about is the ones that show up and actually do something. Violence begets violence. People need more weed in their life. Never have seen two people sit down and burn one and then fight. Laugh? For sure. Can't say the same about alcohol.

Its FryDay and am i glad. My old butt is tired. Cold Beer time.
So MJs post got removed. Im guessing the Mods deleted the post because explosives was mentioned. Now im a little worried. Glad i didnt post any Grow Pictures.
By the way,,who the heck is Keef and Weed Hopper?
Guess im a newbie,, and im freaking glad. 😲

If I remember correctly another person who is no longer around accused Auto Grower of being Weedhopper. Must be secret code.
Boy, this place has more paranoia than any pot site I have been on. Why would Auto Grower, which I liked, be posing as Weedhopper? Beginning to wonder about this place. I am Putembk now, tomorrow and yesterday. I have never used any other user name. Why would you do that.

Weedhopper was a member here quite some time ago...I don’t know what happened and frankly I don’t give a hoot...if you’d like to get a feel for who he was/is...I believe there are posts still around on the site...there are all kinds of people...no doubt he’d be a misfit...

So, why is everybody so freaked out here. I admit I am a misfit and frankly like to have mischievous fun. Pot sites are like that. After all we are all kind of outlaws aren't we. Who cares about somebody that was here and gone again and now, apparently according to you all is nothing more that a fart in the wind. All I want to do is have fun. I admit I am a conservative but I feel penned down on a site that was openly liberal.

We all have one thing in common ..... marijuana.

Sorry rant over......

Only mentioned it because someone asked...like I said, there’s all kinds of people here just like the big’ol world...try as we might, we don’t all get along...
Smoked soma that “lambs bread” from a busted branch...Mahaps a bit too young but tastes just like the LB I was gifted recently...

Hmmmm.....MJ you were threatened with an IED? Woah, that could really get somebody in trouble with the FBI. Are you sure he did that?

You tell me what you think, this is the exact one line email I received once he decided to turn on me, (weedhopper).

My IEDs are ready now Hopper '-- See ya soon !

He had said things about this weedhopper a couple of times before, displaying some paranoia about this person but, given some of our talks I thought that things were going somewhere between us and then, out of nowhere, I receive that. Nothing further. And quoting from the reason my post was deleted, I'm the one who needs to "act decently". He talked like he was the king of this place, maybe it's true, even in his absence.
I have all of our emails, (they were all continued from the first one), including the one where he wanted me to come on here and rattle the Admin. tech who deleted my introduction post, (why it was deleted I can't imagine). He told me exactly what to say and where to post it. He seemed to have many agendas.

Latest posts

Back