Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WoodsRat ..... Can't get the vision of a bird in your armpit out of my mind.....didn't realize you were a European .......
European in decent, but not in hygiene. Everything is smooth except my head and eyebrows. He just likes the warmth and the closeness. He's just as happy on my shoulder, nestled up under my hair. He's a little cuddle bug. This little parrot is more like a kitten than he is a bird. He'll rub his face against mine, preen my eyebrows and eyelashes, eats off my plate (never would let a cat do that), and will come running up, spoiling for a fight. You can wool him just like a kitten. His kind last a long time, so I'm hoping it will be a photo finish for him and me. I'm not sure what I'd do without the little bugger.

Hello again peeps. Been preoccupied and haven't been able to find time for this stuff but, hopefully I'll be able to be around a little more now.
Hope all you dads had a Happy Father's Day. My gift was that my oldest son was still alive for it. He had a nasty motorcycle wreck the night before and very easily could've been dead. Extremely thankful that he's still here with us.

MG, Glad your son made it...I’ve been thru a few of those myself...i finally decided on a four wheel RV...None of my kids are nearby but got calls from all...But we talk pretty regular anyway, two of my kids are fathers and the other, a mother...seven grand kids so far...

Morning Misfits. I had a great father's. Spent time with my 3 grandchildren and had a blast.
MG im glad your son is okay. Bikes can be very dangerous.
2Redeyes i agree,,4 wheels much better on the bones.😁
Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning, boys. Looks like all the gals deserted us again.
It was a hot one yesterday. I worked on the Jeep off and on all day. I'd work until I thought I'd melt, then head for the AC. Managed to round off a Torx headed screw, so I'm in search of a place that can get the blasted thing out for me. Hope to see you all this evening. Mr. Sane, have a safe trip.

Morning all. Been up-potting all morning. I hate dirt work....more even that trimming. But, necessary evil. Done now!!!!

MG glad your son lived to ride another day. I don't ride anymore....haven't in years now. I am a safe driver but go crazy on two wheels or snowmobile. When I wore a younger mans clothes I raced cars every weekend and hustled on the street during the week. I guess I got all that crazy **** out of my system in cars but still do stupid things so I don't give myself the opportunity anymore.

Getting Mrs. Pute new furniture for the deck today. She deserves it besides I get a get out of Jail Free card for doing it.

Gotta go....glad to see the Misfits thread is thriving and will live to see the sun rise for days and days......

Latest posts

Back