Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. Off to cause trouble. Hope you slept well WR.
I slept rather well, thank you. Well, at least until I woke up at two o'clock in the morning. I drank my fill at the bar, came home and fired up the charcoal grill, and made me a cheeto hamburger. I also made a root beer float for desert. After I drank it, I got the chills, so I hopped under the sheets to get warm. That's the last thing I remember until I woke up, still in my clothes. Ever since I was a teenager, I just can't sleep comfortable with anything on, including jewelry. Post earrings are particularly irritating. Little Tiki wakes me up at the crack of dawn, so I'm running on reserve power today. I'll sleep like a baby tonight, though!

Wanna see a fat one? 😍
IMG_20200622_211147_634.jpg

Good morning, misfits. It rained during the night. I let the hounds out this morning. It's a sauna out there. If the humidity was any higher, you could swim. Might just be an air conditioned TV watching marathon today. Then again, I might just get high and actually do something. Maybe not.....:)

Good Sunday, Funday morning to all Island of Misfits residents. Should be a good day for me as I will be meeting up with 2 of my 3 offspring, the other one's in Greece. I know a pressure play to move closer to them will be coming. They want to be able to help me out more as we live 300 miles apart. This old fart does pretty good at taking care of himself. Now it's "wake 'n bake" time, let's do it.

saw the thread and thought i would come in and say hi. see my ol buddy pute has found a home here so it can't be a bad place. i used to pop in every once in awhile and thumb through the threads but i'm not real active here. to much politics pushed me away. i see a wake and bake, always in for one so i'll join you. till next time peace.

Hey giggy, great to see ya. Hope you are doing well. Politics.....this place was a political mess when i first came here. I even left for awhile but then the misfits moved in and soon the political ** stopped. Thank you Mods for making this a friendly, safe place to hang.

No politics is a good idea. Ppl cant seem to agree to disagree anymore on that subject so its best left alone.
I hope you Misfits have a great Sunday with the family or whatever it is your going to do.
Dont know you Giggy but i hope you come back more often.
And i second that Thanks to the Mods. They have been great.👍

Pute I would hit that. Evening IOM. Welcome to the Giggy Person. Do come by more often.
Well the Wife washer took a dump. Almost 900 buck later she is Happy. Killed 2 males in the Outdoor. Down to 7 females and 2 auto females.
Guess I will take some clones to run indoors.

Latest posts

Back