Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, USA! I love this country! If more people tried to make it better rather than tearing it down, she'd be even greater.

Steve, I keep my soon to smoke stuff in a pill bottle. The main bunch is kept in Ziploc bags with most of the air sucked out in the freezer. I usually double or triple bag it to avoid freezer burn. It works for me. I've got buds and bubble hash that's been frozen for five years, and it still tastes great and slaps me silly. The buds I left in jars for a year still had a good kick to it, but the flavor had degraded. It didn't taste bad, but it didn't taste like it did.

Happy 4th of July my fellow cultivators!!!, I hope all y'all and yours has a great day!!!.don't forget to show your girls in the garden some love also!!!
IMG_20200703_072531.jpg

Morning Misfits. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Me and the Wife just chilled in our backyard. I drank beer,,she dont drink. Which is good,,leaves more for me.😁

Morning boys. Everybody still have all their fingers and toes? Good! I really didn't feel like fighting the traffic to head anywhere this holiday, so I hung around town. Big mistake. Very few restaurants open, most bars closed, and not a whole lot to do. I entertained myself around the farm and tried to stay out of the heat. Somebody a mile away kept the night sky filled with fireworks. It must have cost them a small fortune. I enjoyed sitting on the back porch and watching then crest the treeline. I'm so easy to entertain anymore.....:)

Well,,last day of my 3 day weekend. Just been chillen.
Got a big surprise when i got my check this week. They gave me an eight thousand dollar bonus. I was very thankful and man did i need it. Just spent almost a thousand on my truck replacing AC system. Way to hot here for no AC. Love my new job.
Hope everyone had a good Sunday.

Hello folks, having a rough day. Got dressed this morn grabbed my pistol and turned to walk out and felt something cold, realized it was the floor. Hit hard and been getting more sore as the day goes by. Y'all have a safe one.

Last edited:
Yoyoyo my peeps,
Good morning to yall it's 6 am here and I've been up since 4:30 am.had to get in the veg tent and get the girls fed.just about 5 more days till I bring my girls in flower down.then it's time to reload!!!!!.
Let's get our work done in them gardens, outside and in!!!.y'all have a blessed day now.happy growing from me and mine to you and yours!!!.
IN HIS HEART A MAN PLANS HIS COURSE,BUT THE LORD DETERMINES IT...

Latest posts

Back