Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lawn mower kicked my a$$ but got most of it. I did miss a spot at the back door of the house. Said i'd come back to it and forgot about it. Bad part is i walked right through it and didn't notice it. I guess the weed eater will have to do.

Going to be in the high 80's today. Yesterday was perfect. 77 degrees, a nice wind, frequent cloud cover to block out the sun, and just all around a pleasant day. I met my gal pal at our favorite tavern. Counting her and I, there was five people and one bartender in the entire building. Just as we were getting ready to leave, everyone's cell phone went off with that spooky Conelrad sound. We all grab our phones, expecting the worst. It was our illustrious governor, telling us to put our masks on!

Hey guys haven’t written in awhile how’s everyone doing. A lot going on here. Question is it ok to do a partial harvest in an autoflower plant the main cola is definitely looking done pistols mostly orange and the trichs are definitely all getting cloudy the problem is the test of the buds around the plant still mostly white pistols definitely not as far as the main. So can I chop the part that’s done and count on the rest being able to finish or no

Good morning, Islanders. Going to be a hot one today. I've got some things I could be doing outside, but I'm not too sure they're going to get done. I took a late night ride in the Jeep out of boredom. If it would have been one degree colder, I'd have turned around and grabbed a jacket.
I think I'll hit the bubble pipe and try to get motivated to clean out that junk quagmire I call my garage. What fun.

Triatanjohn,,,go for it my Friend. Gives ya something to start drying and curing. If they're all cloudy with a few amber is a perfect time to harvest. And by the way you can never go by pistol color,,sometimes pistols are still white and triches are cloudy and ready.

Good morning, boys. Much cooler and rain this morning. I put a big dent in the garage yesterday. It's amazing just how much crap one can accumulate in a two car garage. At 88 degrees, around five hours steady had me whipped. I think today might just be a goof off day. You all stay safe and stoned, OK?

Latest posts

Back