Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A grand, glorious, and sunny good morning to you all. I went outside to feed my feathered friends and noticed a hint of fall in the air. Either that, or I'm just freaking out over a 60 degree morning compared to the 90 degree days. I guess there's no sense in worrying about it. Winter will get here when she wants to.

hey you maniacs, I'm heading to the gym to keep the bones working, it aint easy when you get old and cranky...on the way home I pick up 1 ton of fertilizer for the yard...oh, the never ending labors of love having a nice yard...at least I have no work to the boo groves, they pretty much take care of themselves...enjoy folks...

Howdy gang. Another plant is hanging. Everything else is in order so outside I go. Mrs Pute wants me to hose down the porch and deck. I also have some pots to wash.

So sports fans...question.....is this guy out?

we-definitely-did-not-see-that-coming-18-gifs-12.gif

Howdy gang. Another plant is hanging. Everything else is in order so outside I go. Mrs Pute wants me to hose down the porch and deck. I also have some pots to wash.

So sports fans...question.....is this guy out?

we-definitely-did-not-see-that-coming-18-gifs-12.gif
if the catcher grabs it from the ump before hitting the ground heeeeeeeessssseeee owwwwwwwwwwtta there!

I did a rez change this morning. Almost slipped and fell. May have been better falling than catching myself. Screwed up my back. Now I've gotta mow the lawn with my rotary lawn mower yet, and the lawns all burned up anyway. And yes I have a rotary phone still too.

Latest posts

Back