Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy gang. Another plant is hanging. Everything else is in order so outside I go. Mrs Pute wants me to hose down the porch and deck. I also have some pots to wash.

So sports fans...question.....is this guy out?

we-definitely-did-not-see-that-coming-18-gifs-12.gif
imo they all out, baseball, basket ball, football and nascar. i don't watch none of them.

I did a rez change this morning. Almost slipped and fell. May have been better falling than catching myself. Screwed up my back. Now I've gotta mow the lawn with my rotary lawn mower yet, and the lawns all burned up anyway. And yes I have a rotary phone still too.
alabaster my fellow clown take care of yourself. i fell a month ago and it seems to be getting worse so i'm trying to get in to see the doctor. my last 4 have been over the phone.

Well, the house is gone. A young couple bought it. She said she was 28, but her husband looked 15. Cute little fella, but way too young looking. I hope the house will be a good one for them.
Now, I've got a wad of money and the itch to buy a new toy. I've had my eyes on a certain little car for a couple of years, but I've already got a van and two Jeeps. I don't really need a fourth vehicle, but I WANT IT! :)

where you putting the putting green at brother?
the front 5 is the fairway, the putting green and the short holes are out back, bamboo are my sand traps...if you get a ball stuck inside a boo cluster you can forget it...too big to reach in...been a long day for this old man, I'm beyond pooped...luckily I have a induction rig for shatter, it's almost too easy...

Evening everybody. Good day here. Smoking today's choice....Early Skunk and sucking of sipping vodka. What's new?

Glad you sold the house WoodsRat. Buy Gold....have you been watching?

Boo, glad we are here. No drama. In a short amount of time it will be like a fart in the wind.

WoodHippy glad you are back.....never should have been gone in the first place.

Aladin, love home made ice cream...and I will smoke to that.

You to Rudy. But frankly I will stick to the vodka.

It's the weekend.....lets party....

source.gif

Another day another $100,oo in the hole. Spent most of the day stripping the shaded parts off the plants. Ground is green with all the leaf and branches. Next set of pics will shock most... I don't want or need popcorn buds this year. Going to have more than I can trim as it is.

I'm going to sleep like a rock. I hope lol

C99 x NL at 58 days
c99 x nl 5.jpg

c99 x NL.jpg

Long day over here and all`s well that ends well....humidity is gone and the Sun shined all day... been hoping that the Afgooey x Chocolate Trip x AA were gonna be early and today I found them all in full flower....I am stoked to say the least as this one looks like the real deal....she appears to be a very fast flowering strain....hope you all had a great day and take care n stay safe.

Latest posts

Back