Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, boys. Pute, back years ago when everyone was putting their money in gold, I was buying guns & ammo. My investments have gone up better. Besides, if SHTF, you'd trade me all the gold you've got for one rifle and a thousand rounds to fit it, but I won't want your gold. It's too hard to cast bullets out of and too soft to beat into a knife blade. :):cool:

Wow! a whole island of misfits, who'd a thunk it. Make a good band name. Hi ya'll, saw the thread and just knew there was gonna be a bunch of bud sippin, bud trimming, bud smokin, red eyed outlaws here. Hmm. sounds like my kinda place.

Good morning, boys. Pute, back years ago when everyone was putting their money in gold, I was buying guns & ammo. My investments have gone up better. Besides, if SHTF, you'd trade me all the gold you've got for one rifle and a thousand rounds to fit it, but I won't want your gold. It's too hard to cast bullets out of and too soft to beat into a knife blade. :):cool:
WoodsRat -- There is an easier and far simpler way to go (and I strongly recommend you consider it). Get some junk silver. <-- You probably know, but that is US circulated silver coins.

It is sold by the weight of the silver, no numismatics (as in: buy a racehorse, wind up selling a mule).

You can have it delivered to your doorstep. Silver coins can buy things when the USD implodes as it must. You can make change. Gold is OK, but not for day-to-day purchases.

One mo' thang, and I will get offa my 40-year old hobbyhorse: Copper pennies. You can buy a bazillion and have them delivered.

It's picture taking day...after some more stripping of the trees.

lumber.jpg

mornin maniacs, lookin out the window at a sea of green...makes me feel all the work I've invested is paying off...gonna hit home despot to buy more wire and lumber, building out my grow...it's not been kind to me as my water is way too full of minerals causing lockout of the nutes...once the RO system is installed all should be fine...enjoy the day folks, it's a gift...

glad to hear lf the successful grow ribs, finding the right pheno after all that work can be real satisfying...you're a hard working guerilla grower...do it while you can son...
Thank you Brother Boo and it`s been a labour of love...She`s a looker for sure and the smell coming from them is strait up Affi....one looks much nicer with far less leaf then they other....I`ll post up some more pics as things progress....take care my friend and stay safe.

Ribs , was that you growing out a Bezerker cross ?
peace
Hey burnie.... It`s nice to see you over here and I do have a few Brzrkr crosses I`m testing outdoors...I will be visiting them this weekend in hopes that they are either in flower or starting to flower...if not, they will not finish in my time zone....it`s hit and miss here so one must take matters into there own hands and hopefully come up with a viable solution...the hunt continues and onward I Grow!...hope all`s well in your world and take care n stay safe.

time to head out and feed the pig, chickens, and plants...finally figured out what my issueds have been for the last 6 months, my water has changed, way too many minerals that seem to be locking out my nutes...makes sense with the leaves yellowing and drooping...time will tell

WoodsRat -- There is an easier and far simpler way to go (and I strongly recommend you consider it). Get some junk silver. <-- You probably know, but that is US circulated silver coins.

It is sold by the weight of the silver, no numismatics (as in: buy a racehorse, wind up selling a mule).

You can have it delivered to your doorstep. Silver coins can buy things when the USD implodes as it must. You can make change. Gold is OK, but not for day-to-day purchases.

One mo' thang, and I will get offa my 40-year old hobbyhorse: Copper pennies. You can buy a bazillion and have them delivered.
Silver FTW. Then trade it for gold when GSR gets to 60-1

Been a LONG time since I have been on the site, lots of changes it looks like. I saw the Misfit thread and thought, sounds like me.

Keep it green and healthy.

Latest posts

Back