Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised. Pictures

C99 #3

C99 #3.jpg

C99 carnage.jpg

I'm in on the wake and bake!!!

@Big, do you actually go to those monster truck shows. I went once ...... To loud for me!! I ruined my ears in the 60's and do everything to protect what hearing I have left. New hearing aids on the way.....$3,200!!! And that is with medicare.....$6,500 without ...... Astonishing!!!!

@Big, do you actually go to those monster truck shows. I went once ...... To loud for me!! I ruined my ears in the 60's and do everything to protect what hearing I have left. New hearing aids on the way.....$3,200!!! And that is with medicare.....$6,500 without ...... Astonishing!!!!

I thought everyone goes to those.

Unca Walt told me that since Uncle Sam ruined my ears , working on the flight line with no earplugs will do that , I can get state of the art hearing aids free , through the VA

so imma try it one of these days

quit using up all my Medicaid with Medicare

use some of that gold you have stashed away or all that cash you keep in the secret place , cabin cash

I need a raise on my social security and all the rich people need to pay cash!..

Latest posts

Back