Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleep does not come easy here and I`m feeling sucked out... and like "uncle Joe, I`m moving kind of slow"....N.B. Day here so everything is closed...everything except the dispensaries on the Res!,lol.... Did an inspection this morning and there`s quite a few strains that have yet to flower.,,. not sure if they will finish up here so only time will tell....all lives matter and I`ll leave it at that!...hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

The Burkes Outlet im almost done with. Should have seen it before i started. It was just a shell.
20200803_120652.jpg

20200803_120721.jpg
20200803_120718.jpg
20200803_120712.jpg
20200803_120708.jpg
20200803_120652.jpg

Attachments

• 20200803_120721.jpg
    20200803_120721.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
here ya go....

https://www.ebay.com/i/264669362210?chn=ps
Thanks everybody for staying out of the mess. We are adults and we need to act like it.
Pardon my ignorance on this matter but is there a Youtube video on how to make the bubble hash. I’ve never fooled with this before and I have bags trimmings I’ve been saving in the freezer

Well there are guys working but they are in the back and others at lunch. Then again i am on an Island.😁

I make bubble hash after every crop. Why not? I have been known to smoke trim though in the past when times aren't good. I just can't believe how much I threw out in the past. I like smoking my hash in nice fat joints of bud of course. Smoke it in a pipe, and it just melts through the screen, and gums up the pipe.

I don't use buds to make either...I use sugar leaves only. The Indica becomes hash and the sativa is kief. I use it as give away's to keep everybody happy. Plus I smoke indica hash every night at bedtime....boom....I am asleep before the light goes out.

Some day I would like to try hash. Don't even know how it is used. Bong? Volcano?

There are down sides, at least for me. First, kief is harsh and will burn the back of your throat. I like to sprinkle a little bit over a fresh bowl or put some mixed in in a joint. That takes the bite out of it and delivers a nice buzz.

Next, hash expands in my lungs big time. If I try and take a big hit well......ralphhhhh iit all goes to waist fast....I just can't hold a big hit of hash. It has gotten worse as I have gotten older.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back