Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying the sound of rain. Getting a nice soaker ATM. Plants will love it...driveway, not so much.

Watching videos and reading up on reclaiming silver and gold. Silver @ 27.00 a oz. and going up up up…

Off to check the rain gage.

towering train wreck.jpg

Good afternoon everyone...It`s sunny and 28 degrees Celsius here....I couldn`t log on again and I`m can`t figure out why....Were in the middle of a heat wave here and the plants are demanding a lot of attention...they are using up water at a very fast pace....Fire99 x Exodus cheese and Candy Kush have yet to start to flower....and Carty I still have a few seeds left of the LBL x AA if your interested in trying them.
I did swap 60 grams of oil for $900.00 worth of Vape Pens so I`m set until Christmas or maybe longer, lol... Dab Labs for the win!....heading up the Mountain for a few hours so I do hope that your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Evening IOM. Your Welcome Bro Drifting. I think I paid Hippies today. Get another of ya tomorrow and Friday. Won't be much left for me when I get that old.
Stain Don't run the Silver up to much. I am Still Collecting. Do like the prices going up though. Got a few more OZ of Coin in the Mail as we Speak.
Anybody do small amounts of Gold. Was Looking far a 1.5 gram or so Nugget for the wife's Necklace. Looked at them small 1 gram vials of Gold, Thought it to could be useful if SHTF.

Latest posts

Back