Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shad is a bait fish. There are a few types, gizzard shad, thread fin shad and river shad. They are algae eaters. One of the best baits for all predator fish. A lot of lures are made to look like them too. A white fish with a black dot on each side.

Tough to keep alive but if you can you'll have a better chance of catching the bigger stripers. That's the plan..

View attachment 263191
Cool Thanks Similar to we call bunker here up North
Image result for bunker bait

Turned out to be a some what good day. Stayed cloudy and got the boat rigged up for stripers and hybrids. Hope to go out on Saturday. Going out in the morning to catch shad with the throw net. Have the bait keeper ready and running. Can usually keep shad alive for a few days if they don't get to hot.

Most of the plants are budding out. That reminds me I need to spray BT tonight.

View attachment 263190
Man had to have one more look at those Fish!
Just Beautiful Man , Just beautiful......
Morning Friends, yum Coffee..............

Running late as I had to go feed the neighbor's moo moo's. Some good looking ribeye steaks I'm telling you 🤤

Now to load up live well and cast nets.... Off to catch bait.

8ee18e5a765ac4b777759dd32379e4a7_zps387b7fda.jpg

I knew of a SP that wrote that on a nuke warhead back in the mid 70's. He MIGHT be out of the brig by now...
Some times stupid does hurt. ;)

That would have caused a "Broken Arrow" <-- Same as in "We Were Sojers" except it is nuclear, and if not resolved in 15 minutes, it would go to "Redskin".

The guy could have cost million$.

Latest posts

Back