Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would have caused a "Broken Arrow" <-- Same as in "We Were Sojers" except it is nuclear, and if not resolved in 15 minutes, it would go to "Redskin".

The guy could have cost million$.
I do remember it caused the base to be locked down. And he ended up in Leavenworth...

Knocked down some of the tall weeds around the farm yesterday after catching bait. Forgot to dust myself with sulfur. I knew better... Now I suffering the consequences!!! CHIGGARS How in the he ll do the get to my do dads.....

@RosterTheCog That's them. did not know they also call them bunkers. Cool to know. I only caught one large one and a couple dozen 3 inchers. They will work. Headed to the Sooner lake around 3pm and fishing till dark thirty.

10492363_10203081101846079_3092224143219368250_n.jpg

I happen to have a bunch of blueberries... and lemon juice... and woodka...

How is this made??

(asking for a friend)
easy drink to make, 20oz glass half full of ice, two shots of blueberry vodka and fill with lemon aid. i do cheat as i by milo's lemon aid at the store. i'm sure homemade is better, oh add some blueberries if you have some.

Morning folks. I'm being lazy today, setting here watching the boob tube letting everyone sleep.
Morning Folks, right back brother
When I was a young Lad, Dad would come home and say "Turn that Idiot Box Off" I never really understood what he meant at the time. But as yrs went by and I could start to see how "they" the TV stations used the devise to help control the Masses, and keep people in general stupid, and mis informed .
But I did Love The Star Trek shows he allowed me to watch LOL.

Morning missfits. Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I finally finished trimming yesterday. No more scissor work for three weeks. Last 3 days were a blur.....Trimming will do that.

Working outside today. Gonna be another hot one though....lots of water.

BB later.

What type and year of truck?
2002 chev silverado 4.3L AC took a charge last yr and was blowing very cold
this summer all hot, check with AC quick guage and it shows to be in the right zone
I have a better set of guages and will check the pressure again .
But I thinking maybe the pressure switch on acculator.

Latest posts

Back