Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch out, cause that same truck ran over me too. My lower back appears to have collapsed somehow as I'm crooked. My spine is messed up and I'm always in pain. All Oxy's do is dull the pain. I use a cane to help straighten me up as I walk or try to.

No,,my heels only hurt when i 1st get up,,after that i have no problems with my heels unless i set for along time. Sucks getting old. My mind says i can still kick that ***,,my body says screw you moron.😁
i'm telling you you have a heel spur.

Good morning, my cyber family. Listening to all your woes makes mine seem a little better. We've all got our crosses to bear. Every time I get to feeling sorry for myself, I don't have to look far to find someone that would love to trade places. I think the secret is to keep smiling through the pain. They made a song about that, didn't they? :)

I think this is the one yer talkin' 'bout:

I know pain well. Wouldn't know what to do if'n I woke up without it. Three blown discs, degenerative disc disease, severe sciatic nerve damage on both sides, severe cervical nerve damage, and moderate to severe arthritis from my sombrero to my saddle. Other than that, I'm doin' just fine for a guy that's about to turn 65. Thank God I'm still pretty.

G'Afternoon, y'all! Since y'all are comparing pains; Both hips replaced, left knee will be soon, Blown discs in my neck, diabetic neuropathy in hands & feet(much worse in hands), floating tibia in left leg, Ost & rheumatoid arthritis & some other I'm forgetting about. After 25 years of Methadone from the VA. About a year ago I got tired of the games so I told them to stick their government dope up their arses and now just use canna.
Hope all y'all are feeling better...

giphy.gif

Smells like a MASH unit in here

Morning yawn..... Started testing the sour bubbles last night. #7 pulled @65 days. A nice head buzz with a sour lime flavor. It gave me the munchies. So no more pie left.... Slept hard and had good dreams. Not bad. Only 5 days in the jar. Hoping the flavor improves over time. We'll see.

Going to be another hot N muggy day among the oaktrees.

sb 7.jpg

Latest posts

Back