Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a mated pair of curly-tailed lizards that live in and around my garage.

They are quite tame, and keep all bugs out of the garage. The female is FAT (think we are gonna have a new crew of little horrors).

I feed them a special treat: Ants that have the temerity to cross my driveway. Sweep up a couple, and deposit them about a yard away from the cute-ugly beasties.

The both go into a kinda hyper-alert stance, run over and pounce on an ant.

curly-tail.jpeg

Hey! Gimme a break! I'm livin' out in the fargin boonies, and there are more wild creatchy-poos around than neighbors.

Happiness is found in the bowels of a volcano.

I've got a mated pair of curly-tailed lizards that live in and around my garage.

They are quite tame, and keep all bugs out of the garage. The female is FAT (think we are gonna have a new crew of little horrors).

I feed them a special treat: Ants that have the temerity to cross my driveway. Sweep up a couple, and deposit them about a yard away from the cute-ugly beasties.

The both go into a kinda hyper-alert stance, run over and pounce on an ant.

View attachment 263388

Hey! Gimme a break! I'm livin' out in the fargin boonies, and there are more wild creatchy-poos around than neighbors.

Happiness is found in the bowels of a volcano.
COOL, Morning all

Morning gang. Another cool morning. Supposed to get near 100f today!!! I will be hiding from the heat.

Feeding day for the plants. That will take a bite out of the morning. I have a Diesel and a Key Lime Pie finishing next week. Just in time I am out I both.

Better take the dog out while it is still cool.

Morning boys. Hope everything works out good for all of you in your endeavors. Personally, I'm going to take it slow and easy today. I think I did a bit too much yesterday, and now I'm paying for it. A couple of tokes off the bubble pipe and some nice cold beer this afternoon should put the world right again. ;)

Big , I tried NAC for two months and never saw an improvement . Never thought of inhaling it.....may give that a go . Sometimes mucus gets so thick it`s dang near impossible to cough up .....and that bites BIG TIME !!! Have had good luck microdosing feco tho` . Just a rice grain sized drop under the tongue morning and evening . Calms the throat and lungs loosening things up and makes airway open and easier to breathe . Thanks for askin` !
peace

yep , NAC can be used in a nebulizer
Big , I tried NAC for two months and never saw an improvement . Never thought of inhaling it.....may give that a go . Sometimes mucus gets so thick it`s dang near impossible to cough up .....and that bites BIG TIME !!! Have had good luck microdosing feco tho` . Just a rice grain sized drop under the tongue morning and evening . Calms the throat and lungs loosening things up and makes airway open and easier to breathe . Thanks for askin` !
peace

whatever works is always the best eh!

have you ever heard of chest percussion therapy?
i wonder if it helps with copd?

I ordered some designer mask since we are apparently gonna be wearing the things for awhile now. I thought I would add some personality to mine. I ordered 5, two for me and 3 for Mrs Pute. Here is one of mine and gonna be a crowd favorite.....

3172-IMG20200813120906699.jpg

feck the masks , I wear one when I mow the lawn and that’s it.....oh yeah , and when I clean out the henhouse

no mask , no service is fine with me , I’ll spend my money somewhere else

conform , obey

Latest posts

Back