Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping you find a place to hang your hat muggs. I miss talking to you every day at the other place. Much of the old gang has split up. Some are here, some are at GP's place and the others are like a fart in the wind. To bad.
Heck even Jim Likes Muggles, I hope they stick around
See the source image

rudie, I'm heading out back to get the bong hot, good morning brother...been a crazy day, ended up having issues with getting blood drawn, long story...got my superduty back today, installed a filler panel to cover the damage the loader did...looks awesome, mebbe one day I'll wash it...

hey ribs,how's my brother from another mother...I'm trying a nute specific product this time...every week is a different formula...makes sense...a lot ore work and an now making micro batches...
I`m fine my Floridian friend and I hope all`s well in your world....just between harvests as I bide my time and now I`m wondering what nute line are you trying out?....take care n stay safe.

emerald harvest line of nutes...I was attracted to it because every week there is a different ratio of each of the components they have...I like what I see in the weeks I have used it...the ro is doing the job of not killing my plants...been a rough year for me grow wise, been chasing my tail adding the kitchen sink to see green and I got brown...been using gh 3 part for 20 years now so I figured it was time for something new...

Ahha...I`ve seen those pretty labels and was wondering how well it worked so please keep us in the loop and good luck to you and your grow Boo....It`s 5 degrees Celsius and holding here... .It just clouded over so it looks like I`m safe for now....looking into a 50 gram per day license as apparently a few of my friends now have them....Oh Canada indeed!...you have to check off whether your growing indoors or out .o_O...hope your all had a great day and take care n stay safe.

Latest posts

Back