Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
run in flower as close to 45-55% and temp at 78f, if I can I drop it to 75f

Sounds about right. Sometimes I drop my night temps at the end but my humidity stays right around 45%.
I’m a grampa again , #8

1a0326899a324bb78d2a1b845319c7081b39e649.jpeg.jpg

That's fantastic news!!!!

Garden chores are done. Skies have become overcast so Mrs Pute and I are gonna take a walk at the lake. Place has gone from looking like a spring break in Florida to a ghost town. I like it that way. School is back in session, fishing is crap right now and the water skiers have to wear a snowmobile suit to stay warm. Pretty much means there isn't anybody there except old retired farts like me......love it.

LHS58Md.jpg

since getting rid of lawn mowers and their problems 10+ years back we have so so many hummingbirds and other birds that habitat around us .. painted buntings and catbirds too .. we have a gazillion flowers everywhere even some old rose bushes that actually smell so it's a natural draw .. it's nice .. even the chickens get their daily routine walk out without too much fear of the hawks .. .

I use a brush flame thrower and a weed eater for special spots .. not a fan of glyphosates but have them ..

NM sounds like a great gathering hub .. on my way to Priest Point ID

Garden chores are done. Skies have become overcast so Mrs Pute and I are gonna take a walk at the lake. Place has gone from looking like a spring break in Florida to a ghost town. I like it that way. School is back in session, fishing is crap right now and the water skiers have to wear a snowmobile suit to stay warm. Pretty much means there isn't anybody there except old retired farts like me......love it.

View attachment 264563

since Putembk posted a photo of himself , I thought it was ok for a new member like me to post their photo

since Putembk posted a photo of himself , I thought it was ok for a new member like me to post their photo
Bigsur, that`s another one for your file ,lol...The harvest is being extremely KIND to me and I have 2 more days until it drops to zero degrees Celsius for at least 2 nights in a row....takeout food and coffee for at least the next week if anyone wants to drop by....Trudeau and his no limits to how much herb one can have at home has made my life a whole lot less stressful.....almost takes all the fun out of it!. hope you all had a great day and enjoy your evening Misfits!...take care n stay safe.

Latest posts

Back