Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning peoples, morning brother Boo. Yup, I'm a creature of habit, I already know what I'm doing tonight (and what flavor). My plan for the day is watch golf, play guitar and smoke a lot of pot. I'm sure the evening will bring something sweet. Enjoy your Fryday peoples ....

(*envy*)

If I had ice cream every night, it would take about two weeks before I began to closely resemble Winnie The Pooh.

I do have a resemblance to Pooh Bear.
See the source image

Good Morning Possums! Sorry I don't get to come out often so this is a Drive By! You all still serving Breakfast? Well anyways I never have anything to say which is probably a good thing lol. Hope everyone has a Great Fryday! Jesse James says Hi to Dutch Boo!

Peace
jesse61020192.jpg

Morning all. Glad to see you stop by PB. Skies are filled with smoke again today. Boy has the world changed. 2020 is gonna go down as a year unlike any other that I can remember.

Golf today. I wish I could still play but I have worn these old tendons out. So, I watch. Maybe I will take up lawn bowling at the park. Wait....to many ******'s there.

GW just checked in over here. Another brother has crossed over into MP. When he checks in give him a good welcome.

Lights are about to pop on so it is off to work for me.

Morning all. Glad to see you stop by PB. Skies are filled with smoke again today. Boy has the world changed. 2020 is gonna go down as a year unlike any other that I can remember.

Golf today. I wish I could still play but I have worn these old tendons out. So, I watch. Maybe I will take up lawn bowling at the park. Wait....to many ******'s there.

GW just checked in over here. Another brother has crossed over into MP. When he checks in give him a good welcome.

Lights are about to pop on so it is off to work for me.
Hi ya'll! Today is our first day for over a week where air quality wasn't hazardous, but my heart really goes out to brothers and sisters that are evacuated and camped out, or worse yet, just got burned out or killed!

The dense acrid smoke did appear to take some of the fervor and joy out of mayhem and rioting, as well as peaceful protests, sooo calmer in that respect.

Still hunkered down and social distancing to avoid death by Covid-19.

No asteroid strikes or major floods/earthquakes locally, and we are warm, dry and well fed, so in perspective all first world problems.

hey gray, boy that was quick...good to see you and all the others that have become friends get back on common grounds...I've been a busy camper the last few days...a good thing...took the black buick out tonight, damn when that turbo spools up and pushes that methanol at 19 pounds you become part of the seat...scared the pants off my buddy...had our burgers and flew the coop...see you fine folks in the morning, rudie, see you shortly...bwahahahaha

Hey guys and gals. Thank you all for the kind words after my last post. For those who don't know; I'm just about at the 20 year mark fighting primary progressive multiple sclerosis. I've been completely confined to a wheelchair and/or my recliner for the last 7-8 years. I'm at the stage now where I'm beginning to lose control of my hands, the left a little more than the right, fine motor skills are really bad and it's constantly blowing my mind how weak I've gotten. Got next to nothing for core strength.
Given the circumstances, it's amazing to me sometimes that I still manage to pull off a grow. I don't keep up with things nearly as well as I should most of the time but, I still enjoy growing even though it can be tough for me. I am seriously considering shutting it down after making one good last run though. We don't go through that much, I can easily jar up enough to last us quite a while. Honestly, it'll likely last longer than me at this rate now. Maybe a lot longer. I've made it very clear for a long time that I won't stick around to be completely helpless, lying in a bed 24/7, having my diapers changed, being fed. No, thank you. I'm just not built for it, it would drive me mad, very quickly. The bad thing is, I constantly get glimpses of it, I'll have a little spell for a couple days or so when it's almost impossible to do anything at all. Just too weak. So, I see it coming. I'm terrified of something happening and taking away my ability to make my own choice too. I want to be here as long as I can, just keep playing it by ear. Anyway, lately, I've started losing interest in doing the forum thing more and more, that's why I'm not around that much. I got a good whining session in anyway... 😁
What's up bro, I had no idea you was going thru all this bro.And as far as still keeping up with your garden you have one of the best gardens and girls on here.
I am always impressed with the pictures of the girls you post bro,high times worthy pics,well I wish you the best and you and your peeps will be in my prayers bro.Happy growing to you bro.

Latest posts

Back