Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the warm welcome and good thoughts ya'll. It feels like home already!

Boo I miss my severely traction limited busty rides. More is better and too much is not quite enough.

60F @ 90% RH and predicted to hit 67F today with the air quality at 32 and rated as good!

Hee, hee, hee, I just pickled some watermelon rinds, which turned out excellent. No more throwing those away anymore!

Morning Islanders 🏝. Good to see the Misfits Family growing bigger and bigger with great Brothers and Sisters.👍
Great to see potheads laughing relaxing and having a good time. Exactly why we dont allow Politics and Clicks on this forum. One big family staying cool and stoned.😎

What's up bro, I had no idea you was going thru all this bro.And as far as still keeping up with your garden you have one of the best gardens and girls on here.
I am always impressed with the pictures of the girls you post bro,high times worthy pics,well I wish you the best and you and your peeps will be in my prayers bro.Happy growing to you bro.
Very much appreciated bro, thank you.

OK, GW. I'll bite. Whatcha doin' with the melon rinds?
After eating the red part, I peel the rinds using a peeling knife, and then pickle the white part after cutting into thin slices, in 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup water.

Ultimately I eat them with great relish.

Well Screw me. 90 % of my outdoor has bud rot. I am done outdoors. Lost close to 3 lbs this time. Never again will I try to work 50 hours a week and grow out doors. On the bright side. I have a Indoor grow. And All the plants I need to refill it ready. So back to trim jail tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back