Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn i thought you said south texas not east texas. if mom sells the ranch she is looking at jasper texas. i've run the roads pretty hard in liberty, not so much in lumberton.
Well im in Dallas,,so its definitely south to me.😁
Yeah it was some beautiful Country. And ill tell ya something,, i was laughing my ass off at all the Flags i seen for a certain person. Hundreds of them and on big Ranches too.Funny as hell. You cant do that around Dallas or your shit will get tore up or stolen. 😠
So Giggy was i close to you when i was in Liberty?

tenor (159).gif

\The flip Side Night brother

Evening IOM. After all my tragic dealing with the Mold Monster, I feel the need to get some beans wet.
So I dug deep in the box. Grabbed 2 packs, These are gonna be next. And The Winners are.
Horn Dawg OG and Apollo 13 F4. Stay Tuned.

Evening IOM. After all my tragic dealing with the Mold Monster, I feel the need to get some beans wet.
So I dug deep in the box. Grabbed 2 packs, These are gonna be next. And The Winners are.
Horn Dawg OG and Apollo 13 F4. Stay Tuned.

You're gonna love Apollo 13, have grown it several times. The most potent that I have grown.

Latest posts

Back