Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Supper in the oven. Now off to get them seeds wet. Got to Stoned Last night. Looks Like about 11 OZ were saved. Enough to get me though this next indoor. Did a test bowl on the Deep Chunk x Orange Glue. Very Mellow Attitude, With a Heady Enlightenment.
Yep I am Stoked to find a nice Girl in the Apollo 13, Let the Hunt Begin.

Brother in Law took me to a gentlemens club for my Birthday......it was hot. So were the girls.

beetlejuice-gif.gif

Good evening Misfits....Been knee deep in the hoopla and things are going extremely well....all the Afghani Kush x Strawberry Diesel x AA are all down and I`m seeing very little and I mean little mold....It`s been a dry September but we`ve been hit with 3 frosts in a row....now it`s raining as Hurricane Ted approaches Nova Scotia.
The Afghani Kush x Strawberry Diesel x AA is one special plant and I`m very happy I made it...chalk full of trichs and it now has that Strawberry smell that I was hoping for....squeeze the buds and you get some Diesel....here`s a pic of a dry pruned bud, not the best pic so I`ll get some more when everything is all said and done....hope you all had a great day and take care n stay safe.
IMG_2466 - Copy (1600x1200).jpg

After eating the red part, I peel the rinds using a peeling knife, and then pickle the white part after cutting into thin slices, in 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup water.

Ultimately I eat them with great relish.

Well, TOG, I just went through a humongumous S-curve with this. (*snork*)

I mixed up enough to make 3 quarts.

Put one of them in the refistenator (<-- word invented by my kid) to chill it. Next day, took it out tasted one of the strips... and really did not care for it.

Tried another one, and another one, and... JEEZ. Something musta thrown a fargin switch, because I love these things.

Not only that, but they are low-calorie treats! 👌 :p

Dunno if I can get this to work; but it is a feel-good thing --

A three-year old little girl got lifted way the heck up and around in the air by a kite. But she got down completely unhurt. They oughta give her silver pilot wings.

Well, TOG, I just went through a humongumous S-curve with this. (*snork*)

I mixed up enough to make 3 quarts.

Put one of them in the refistenator (<-- word invented by my kid) to chill it. Next day, took it out tasted one of the strips... and really did not care for it.

Tried another one, and another one, and... JEEZ. Something musta thrown a fargin switch, because I love these things.

Not only that, but they are low-calorie treats! 👌 :p
An acquired taste? I hate how many rinds I've let get away from me without pickling them!

I just put up some onions sliced 1/16" thick on a mandolin and pickled in the same mixture. Also good with Daikon.

64F @ 62% RH, about 2" of rain and 68F predicted.

Well, I tried to run the Jeep through DEQ yesterday, but alas the line of waiting cars extended into the street facing both ways, so I decided to try again this morning earlier. The Ford electric didn't require DEQ, so we were able to renew registration from home. The bad news is that they stuck us with extra fees to cover road tax, without checking to see how many miles we actually drive every year.

We finally got the official notice from our tenant, whom has a new job in Corvallis and moving after 15 years. I replaced the plumbing and electrical last time around, but it looks like a repaint job and new carpets at a minimum, and we may redo the bathroom.

Good afternoon Misfits....The storm passed East of me and all`s well that ends well....No high winds here but we did get about 40 mils of rain....Got to sleep in this morning which was the first time in over 2 weeks....everything smells like herb in here but I live alone with Mans best friends so it`s all good....heading out to see what`s still standing then back home for an evening BBQ....hope you all have a great day and take care n stay safe.

Good morning CG. Mornings getting a little crispy out there yet?

Spent a couple of weeks in Moriarty around 30 years ago. The gal at the local bar asked me if I'd noticed that the winds picked up around noon and quit around three o'clock. I told her that I had and asked what caused it. She said, "It's 'cause Arizona blows and Texas sucks!"

Latest posts

Back