Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Down into the 40's most mornings here now. Frost is only one cold spell away.

Break from trimming. 15 minutes and back at it. Fresh cup and another hour then walking with Mrs Pute at the lake......same old routine. Will finish what is left of the trimming after my walk. Would like to stop by the gun store and get more shotgun shells. Hopefully they will have buckshot in stock. If not I will order a couple boxes.

Had a bear in the front yard couple of nights ago. Broke into a couple of trash cans. Damnn thing will probably be here until winter so no trash out the night before pick up. Last week there was a mountain lion out back. I don't mind the bears but a mountain lion isn't cool. Mrs. Pute and I both saw it and couldn't believe ours eyes as I have never seen one in the wild but several neighbors confirmed the sighting the next day. Life in the mountains......

Oops, my 15 minutes are up....back to trimming.

I feel like a laggard. A haggard laggard. Lowest in days was yesterday: 88F Right now it is 92F in the shade... and the only way to find some shade is to lift yer foot up and look under it.

1600881036687.png

i warshed (i'm southern) out my mason jars and my little box i carry my work buds in and made some iso. got to burn some last night, it was pretty darn good too. been smoking bunk but that is fix'n to end, looking forward to that too.

Last edited:
i wrashed (i'm southern) out my mason jars and my little box i carry my work buds in and made some iso. got to burn some last night, it was pretty darn good too. been smoking bunk but that is fix'n to end, looking forward to that too.

Sir Giggy, would you please help out an innocent ole sojer?

What are work buds?

What is iso that you make? Heated wood to get alcohol?

Nope... you burned some (unknown thing) and it wuz good? What?

What is the bunk you have been smoking?

Why would you be looking forward to giving up bunk smoking? (whatever that is)

HALP!!!

Sir Giggy, would you please help out an innocent ole sojer?

What are work buds?

What is iso that you make? Heated wood to get alcohol?

Nope... you burned some (unknown thing) and it wuz good? What?

What is the bunk you have been smoking?

Why would you be looking forward to giving up bunk smoking? (whatever that is)

HALP!!!
Cut him some slack He is a Southerner....................................................Just Kidding Gig

Latest posts

Back