Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another misfit checking in.
Went to pick up a handful of lures earlier. Got so depressed I ended up walking out empty handed. This has really messed me up.
Rock you suffered a personal loss of objects that you held dear to you, will take some time to get over for sure
Perfectly normal, wish we could find the Basterds nd knee-C them. But at least it was property and not a loved one.
Things will come round and you will see, maybe someone who knows can gift you new tackle. Karma Baby
Keep a possitive outlook , try and look again in a week or so. I think of it like the loss of a wedding ring, a sacred item
It will take time to except they are gone.
Hang in there.
Roster

Dang it PYLE Drop and give me 25
60888ad56c5cdfb714d50bedf1c2ff6e.gif
funny

Rock you suffered a personal loss of objects that you held dear to you, will take some time to get over for sure
Perfectly normal, wish we could find the Basterds nd knee-C them. But at least it was property and not a loved one.
Things will come round and you will see, maybe someone who knows can gift you new tackle. Karma Baby
Keep a possitive outlook , try and look again in a week or so. I think of it like the loss of a wedding ring, a sacred item
It will take time to except they are gone.
Hang in there.
Roster
Due to the Corona virus factory are closed and shops are running out of gear. All I was seeing were empty pegs where all my favorite lures should have been. I know the marina store will have some but that means paying “mountain prices”. I probably oughta take a break until this quits gnaw I at me.

Sir Giggy, would you please help out an innocent ole sojer?

What are work buds?

What is iso that you make? Heated wood to get alcohol?

Nope... you burned some (unknown thing) and it wuz good? What?

What is the bunk you have been smoking?

Why would you be looking forward to giving up bunk smoking? (whatever that is)

HALP!!!
unky work buds are the small buds you take to work with you so you can sneak off to get a buzz. iso is Isopropyl alcohol hash, it makes more of a tar type of hash. most hash is bubble, shatter or peanut butter. iso is real sticky. if you clean out your grinder and catch everything that comes out, pour it through a coffee filter to catch all the trash and let it dry in a clear or white bowl. you can scrape it out with a razor blade and roll a small piece into a log then lay it in the pouch of your rolling paper before you add your weed. i want to learn to make bubble hash but never have enough for it. you can take bubble hash and squeeze it to a tight bar or puck and bake it to make the hash that you used to could buy on the streets.

unky heres you some reading
https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/hash-101-types-of-hash-how-its-made/

Last edited:
Rocky, I am in South Florida, our tackle shops are jammed, you got anynamed lures you looking for? I fish primary snook here, I run rapalla 14x Xrap, just different colors, got any pics I'll see if we have what you need

5:15 pm flip tonite, start 12/12......Drifts 3 Bubba Chunk, 3 deep chunk x choco trip, and 2 chocolate diesel those were from skitty

Rocky, I am in South Florida, our tackle shops are jammed, you got anynamed lures you looking for? I fish primary snook here, I run rapalla 14x Xrap, just different colors, got any pics I'll see if we have what you need

5:15 pm flip tonite, start 12/12......Drifts 3 Bubba Chunk, 3 deep chunk x choco trip, and 2 chocolate diesel those were from skitty
I use to live in New Port Richey Florida on River Road right by the Canal. I use to get up at 4am to fish for Snook. Loved the fight.

Oh man I have a package of that DC x Choc Trip from skitty. I don’t know why I’ve waited so long to run them.
I appreciate the offers of assistance. I’m going to check a couple online places and if they’re out I’ll be hollering at both of ya. Fishing is my therapy and I need it more than ever lately.

Sorry Rocky. On line stores seem to be stocked. Damm things aren't cheep though. Makes me glad I tie my own flies.

It's beer thirty here! Trimming is done, good walk in and no surprises ...... So far! Forgot what I put in my pipe last nigh but it isn't gonna last long. Funny how people who smoke marijuana are always happy.....

220731.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back