Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy ! misfits i don't know about you but kind of seemed like a long day too me , uh maybe a season change thing kind of cool and rainy out So just came in from running my dogs sat down to a fat one and some tunes !
Winding down for the night take care !

59F @ 89% RH, wet, and predicted to reach 65F.

I got the Jeep through DEQ, but had to wait in a long line again, even arriving thirty minutes before DEQ opened. They charged about $150 more than last time, presumably road tax and about half what they charged to renew the all electric ford.

I started sorting the storage garage and throwing some stuff on Craigs list for free just to get rid of it. IE: Does anyone covet the rear seat out of a 2003 Suburban for free?

59F @ 89% RH, wet, and predicted to reach 65F.

I got the Jeep through DEQ, but had to wait in a long line again, even arriving thirty minutes before DEQ opened. They charged about $150 more than last time, presumably road tax and about half what they charged to renew the all electric ford.

I started sorting the storage garage and throwing some stuff on Craigs list for free just to get rid of it. IE: Does anyone covet the rear seat out of a 2003 Suburban for free?
our govt at work. tax this, fee that

That really surprises me. I never even saw hash, but I assumed that since it was so fargin hard to make, it must be wonderful.

Is hash more powerful than buds?

its stronger, and easy to make. and almost free
buy a filter that fits on a five gallon bucket. and a pound of dry ice.
your hash comes from trimmings that have sugar on the leaves. save all your trim, and little buds that are not worth saving with your jarred and cured harvest.
let that dry out crispy, then store it in whatever until you have enough to make hash.
bust the dry ice up in chunks the size of golf balls, add the trimmings and dry ice in the bucket, slip the filter over the bucket, flip it upside down and shake for about ten seconds, then move to a new spot and shake for ten more, move and shake again. the goal is to have three piles, the first being mostly trichomes, and not much plant matter. the next piles will have more plant matter, but still packs a punch. wax paper or parchment paper on a kitchen table so its not messy. credit card works well to scrape it around. i love hash and its a good way to recoup some losses from trimming your buds.

Hopper, I want to borrow your mirror. If it makes YOU look good, I'll be a Hollyweird movie star!

As far as hash/buds go, I like 'em both, but I prefer hashish. Easier on the lungs, easier to work with, and a lot more compact to store in the freezer.

Wolf, what kinda Jeep ya got? I'm kinda lookin' for a flat fender, like maybe a CJ2 or 3. Wouldn't mind a WWII era Willys, either.

Here's Unca, trying to learn everything VERY quickly:

1ninetymiles7C4lm1so58mbo1_400.gif

Brings back a memory of my youth:

There I was, over Schweinfurt in my B-17, with three engines burning and one of them turning -- and the autopilot had just bailed out with the last parachute -- leaving me with a silkworm and a needle.

I was one busy m'fr.

What I did learn is that I will never get to try that hash stuff; I don't even have a fargin silkworm.

That really surprises me. I never even saw hash, but I assumed that since it was so fargin hard to make, it must be wonderful.

Is hash more powerful than buds?
unky hash is great but you loose the taste and the buzz is different, well to me it is. i take and make a small ball of iso, load my bowl and drop the ball on top. hold my lighter to the side so i get the heat but not lighting my pipe. the hash melts and it gives off smoke. in general i'll have a good buzz going before i ever light the flower, of course after the ball has melted down it's time to light the bowl up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back