Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn,,so i cant drive my riding lawnmower to the corner store.😁
2ef3a8b664769b9b0c6c58fa969cb04d.jpg

Good afternoon everyone...Another day of tickling the Ladies and this is gonna take awhile, lol... I had a sit down with my friend on the Res and we came up with a price per gram that I`m more then happy with....took in the finished product in and let the buds speak for themselves....they were blown away with the how good it looked and said it could sell for indoor....mission accomplished!....heading up the Mountain for the afternoon so I do hope that your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Outstanding Ribs! Always makes my heart smile to see good things happen to good people. Lord knows you spared no love in growing them out and good to see you gain the reward.

Wishing a helluva good day to all my misfit brothers and sisters.

I love my bubblehash and is the predominant way I smoke anymore. Roll it into as thin a snake as I can and break apart in little pieces. Just show it the flame and enjoy. No offense giggy but if you are losing the taste something is terrible wrong imho. Granted it is different but to my taste it is much better. Different folk have different taste. As long as you enjoy it, that is all that matters.

i saw something about the governor of california signed a bill outlawing gas powered vehicles. i haven't had a chance to look into it but if they did it just shows how stupid they really are.
no new sales after then. its a pretty far fetched idea. with their electrical infrastructure they cannot even support the demands they have as it is. much less having so many cars charging back up. not to mention the environmental impact of the battery manufacturing, and eventual disposal.
what do you expect, its Kaliforniastan....

No offense giggy but if you are losing the taste something is terrible wrong imho. Granted it is different but to my taste it is much better. Different folk have different taste. As long as you enjoy it, that is all that matters.
where i live you just can't get much of anything good. my hash is iso and the taste isn't that great, almost like putting rso in your mouth.

where i live you just can't get much of anything good. my hash is iso and the taste isn't that great, almost like putting rso in your mouth.
i wouldn't be able to even buy weed, i know no one that sells. besides, once you smoke your own, you don't want any of that dried out ditch weed that sells in the south

i wouldn't be able to even buy weed, i know no one that sells. besides, once you smoke your own, you don't want any of that dried out ditch weed that sells in the south
I very rarely smoke others anymore. I always have my own!

I know the city folks would benefit by using some kind of mass transit, but it would have to be a lot safer than it is now. For us folks out in the sticks, I think it would be great to walk down to the end of the road, jump on a bus, and let it take me to the pub.
I really can't see them coming up with a proper electrical grid that could handle all of the autos in the US. Maybe it's time to go back to the horse and buggy days? What about horse farts?

Latest posts

Back