Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneaking, sneaking, who be sneaking around my precious
See the source image

I like hash but it makes me cough my arse off, a friend of mine makes it and will sell grams for $15, last gran I had lasted me about a month, lol. I used to make kief but now I use all my trim to make cookies. I love me some cookies plus they help me sleep. For toking I usually just keep my little glass bowl packed and hit on it throughout the day. i very rarely smoke joints because they stink up my apartment. Even though weed is legal here most apartments don't allow smoking of anything so I still have to fly under the radar.

Enjoy the night people, my bowl is calling me, then I think I'll play a little guitar before I attack something sweet. Catch you all in the morning.

A very productive day. After 6 stores being out of the color/size lures I need I tried Walmart. I was only able to find 1/4 Oz spoons but they were the right colors and patterns. Went up the pass to the Woodland Park Walmart and scored again. They’re selling Kastmasters for about 1/3 off what I normally pay. Can’t find anyone to go with me tomorrow so I guess I’m going without the canoe.

hello peeps. finally friday. whew its been a week.
rained last night, now the grass will grow and i'll be able to drink beer and put a few hours on my old 52 model tractor this weekend.
i might cut loose and use the '46 instead

Wolf, what kinda Jeep ya got? I'm kinda lookin' for a flat fender, like maybe a CJ2 or 3. Wouldn't mind a WWII era Willys, either.

We have a 5.2L 95 Grand Cherokee Limited, which we drove less than 1000 miles last year, with the balance of the milage going on the all-electric Ford Focus.

Yes, you'll have takers, I'm sure. That's actually a nice thing to do, it's time consuming for you, but very nice!

I hoping! I need the space…………

60F @ 77% RH, and 62F with rain predicted.

I brought in my Williamsii cactus indoors for the season. She bulked up this season and added some more pups on fish fertilizer. Time to up pot her again next season.

I put my remaining C-99/NLs under cover to stave off bud rot until I can harvest her. Outdoor season is over in these here parts. I popped six beans and broke ones neck transplanting. Our cat ate two, though I saved one and I moved two to friend “A’s” garden and two to friend “B” to save the rest. One each in the two gardens grew nads, soooo down to two out of six seeds. Here is my lady from garden “B”.

I planted some winter wheat for our cat to graze on, but alas, she much preferred cannabis……………….

Attachments

• Last plant standing.jpg
    Last plant standing.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back