Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

He saw Hippie on the Beach holding his toothbrush and ran LOL

Good morning fellow misfits! Sitting here with a fresh cup of coffee and an even fresher bowl. Hoping everyone is having a good start to their day and that the Powdery Mildew Warriors are victorious.

Hopefully the fish gods are smiling on Rocky this morning and he is slaying them. I hope he catches his biggest trout ever.

I t would be right nice if Drift finally found those redfish too!

Last edited:
Rocky this morning and he is slaying them. I hope he catches his biggest trout ever.

Me too, buddy, me too!

Good morning, everyone!

I've got live birds at the post offices this morning! That's not a typo, they sent half to the mailing address post office and the other half to the Moriarty post office. Ugh! Lol, guess we are driving for 2 hours just to go get baby chicks.

Any Advice from you peeps whom have owned chickens?

We bought a broader for heat, do you think the light bulbs are better?
I always just used Lights with reflectors (you have to set them to the correct height as to not burn the little chicks leaves (LOL)
Baby chicks, less than one week old will need to be kept at a temperature of 90 degrees Fahrenheit
Fahrenheit
th

The Fahrenheit scale is a temperature scale based on one proposed in 1724 by Dutch–German–Polish physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit. It uses the degree Fahrenheit as the unit. Several accounts of how he originally defined his scale exist. The lower defining point, 0 ℉, was established as the freezing temperat…
en.wikipedia.org

. When you first get your chicks, dip their beaks into the water to ‘teach’ them how to drink. Do the same with their food. They are creatures of habit and will quickly learn this life skill.

Baby chicks need supplemental heat (a heat lamp, a Brinsea Ecoglow, or a mama hen) to keep the brooder box warm for about four to six weeks depending on the outside temperatures.
Image result for chicken broder heat
This is the set up I used (like this)

Good afternoon Misfits/Islanders....It`s nice and sunny here and it`s suppose to stay this way up until the full moon on October 1st....some plants are still trying to finish so this might help....coffee and a toke then I`m off to see the Wizard....enjoy your day and love the one your with....I get quite lonely here at times but I thank God for Mans best friends....take care n stay safe.

my cock attacked me yesterday, boy what a fight...after the bastage ripped a gash down my arm it was on...ended up holding him by the neck making sure who runs the place...now the pot belly pig, he goes after dutch daily...life is a carnival, 10 cents a shot...

Latest posts

Back