Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bantam hen get her foot caught in a feed sack string. I leaned down to free her squawking ass, and a bantam rooster jumped up on my shoulder and spurred me in the temple. I was too busy foot launching him across the yard to notice I was bleeding like a stuck pig.

Quick question.
Anybody here take Blood Thinners and had a tooth removed before?
Got a freaking toothache and it may need to be removed. Only problem is im on blood thinners for a stent and i CAN NOT stop taking them or the stent could collapse.

56F @ 91% RH, raining, and predicted to reach 65F.

I harvested and hung one of the C-99/NL plants to dry. Alas it was still clear, but starting to get bud rot from all the rain. Our seasons are just too short here in Portland for outdoor. I'll check on the other one today.

Attachments

• Last plant standing.jpg
    Last plant standing.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 4
Anybody here take Blood Thinners and had a tooth removed before?

Not a tooth per say, but I have had minor surgery. They switched me to Lovenox a couple days before up until just after the procedure. Maybe there's something like that they can do. I've been on blood thinners for forever, i have a blood disorder called Factor V Leiden that makes my blood like mashed potatoes.

@Roster, thank you for the chicken help! I'll get pictures of our new babies today for ya'll.

Good morning everyone! Way toooooooo early for me.

Speaking of roosters... MySonTheDoctor has (had) a mean one on his farm. I happened to be visiting him and here came the rooster... and my son just backed up.

[Ole Farm Boy ON]

I just took my baseball hat off and whacked the bastage upside de head. Here he came again. Whacked him harder. We did this FOUR times. He was staggering after #4.

Rooster stopped, looked at me... and walked away quietly. I told Scotty that the lesson will NOT transfer to him. He had to do the same thing. He never did. But he got rid of the rooster.

Boo, I like your method, too. But I'da plucked a coupla chest feathers while holding his neck.

I've been on blood thinners for forever, i have a blood disorder called Factor V Leiden that makes my blood like mashed potatoes.

@Roster, thank you for the chicken help! I'll get pictures of our new babies today for ya'll.

Good morning everyone! Way toooooooo early for me.
You’re the only other person I know with this condition. I found out I have it when I was hospitalized for a massive pulmonary embolism. They found all kinds of things wrong with me that time. Ignorance was bliss. Been on Eliquis twice a day for 5 years now.
Yesterday was much needed therapy for me, a month without fishing is almost fatal. I’m dragging azz today but Saturday is housework day. Endeavor to persevere.

Latest posts

Back