Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely Belle...
34EC1D7D-B7B4-4E11-BEDD-008AF4E19D66.jpeg

I was born in Windsor. Pop 6,000 when I was born. Today it is a Mennonite community of only 2,000. Farming went south and they all left and the horses and buggy's move in. I haven't been there since 1969. Town is located next to the Lake of The Ozarks.

@ Big. You were asking about Ghost Express. I am harvesting her today. Here is a couple of pictures.

IMG_20200927_102906995.jpg
IMG_20200927_102926661.jpg

Smells nummy. Short and stubby like many Indicas. Will let you know how she smokes once she is cured.

47 here and dropping Rocky. What a difference a day makes. Pulled the rest of the maters this morning. Mrs Pute is making salsa today. I have been cutting down that plant ^^^^ leafy thing. The kind you hate to trim.......Will let it get good and dry before doing a final trim.

Its freaking awesome to see all the great members we have here on the Passion. Good Brothers and Sisters that like to have fun,,make friends and grow. Sure makes mine and Putes job easy dealing with a bunch of potheads instead of a bunch of shitheads.
Thanks guys👍

If I would have know how much fun chickens are , I would have started raising them years ago!..

we have 13 hens and 3 roosters.....I love the hens.....the roos not so much , they really try my soul and cause me to seek god , so maybe I need them

all our birds are Buff Orpingtons

here they are helping me mix my soil , they add amendments to it, **** and feathers mostly , and the plants love it!

DC5DF922-56F7-4818-BCF1-F36194276CB8.jpeg

my roooster attacked me friday afternoon...I'm in there feeding the brood when he gets up high on one of the stands I put in for them when he came at me spurs first...he got clobbered but he came back for seconds...I grabbed him the the nect and thought of throttling him when he started clawing me when he was upside down...we had a religeous meeting yesterday, I swear to God if he comes at me again I have a golf club in the coop...

Latest posts

Back