Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big, I used to have a flock of 30 or so bantams. Had eggs coming out of my, uh, ears. Learned all kinds of recipes that involved eggs. One of my favorites was what I called egg pie. I guess the left coasters call it quiche? I'd beat a dozen eggs, mix 'em with some bisquick and a little onion salt, pour it in a pie plate, fry up some bulk sausage and crumble it on top, and cover it with shredded cheese. I think there was a half a stick of melted butter in the batter, too. Good stuff. You can stick all kinds of crap in it, but I'm not a big eater of green stuff.

Scottish eggs ? probably beat the heck outta my bowl of fruity pebbles .
Good morning misfits !
I am going to dedicate this day to doing nothing if everything
goes my way I'll finally get the chance to pick up that old les paul
of mine , she has been crying out every time I walk by, just waiting
to be heard !
Peace !

Last edited:
Good morning everybody DragNFly buzzzzezzz into the room, hope life finds you well rainy tropics, 9 in rain over last 10 hours, emergency alerts went off all night, had to shut phones off
My 4 x 4 tent is rocking right now on second run, getting better at organic grow finding out Mg. Is my friend
Everyone have a excellent day, quotes to do, jobs to close, gotta FEED the need.......

Morning ya bunch of Misfits
See the source image

See the source image

Morning. You are wrong Roster!! This place runs itself!!! Everybody gets along so well I feel like a Maytag repairman. A lot different than the shitstorm many here just came from! Mods there were forced by ownership to be extremely heavy handed......here I just keep the coffee warm!

Latest posts

Back