Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

Is That @boo
Too much wheel hop to be one of Boo's... ;)

How do you like it
MK III Terpenator© with Bi-Directional Modification Kit
The Mk III Terpenator was a good design and adding the Mk IV bi-directional flooding was a good improvement.

The Mk III Evolution is based on the Mk III Terpenator, but among other nuances, has a different lid and column. The lid offsets the column to make room for a 2" sight window so you can see what is going on, and the column has a 6" jacket with a heat exchanger coil for the LPG injection built in. Another difference is the Evolution will have a list of ancillaries so it can also be used as a pot still, compound refluxing still, chromatography column, etc.........

The Mk III Terpenator was a good design and adding the Mk IV bi-directional flooding was a good improvement.

The Mk III Evolution is based on the Mk III Terpenator, but among other nuances, has a different lid and column. The lid offsets the column to make room for a 2" sight window so you can see what is going on, and the column has a 6" jacket with a heat exchanger coil for the LPG injection built in. Another difference is the Evolution will have a list of ancillaries so it can also be used as a pot still, compound refluxing still, chromatography column, etc.........
Are you or have you already marketed these

Why is it when you find the most comfortable hiking shoes ever and go back for replacements they never fit the same again? My original pair of Merrells are looking like something the homeless would turn down. I ordered a new pair recently and they don’t feel anything like my old pair. On a similar note I haven’t worn my hunting boots in several years and now they feel like they need to be broken in all over again. I’m going elk hunting starting Nov 7 so I better strap these things on and get walking.
53DD51BF-22B1-494F-9979-0A25BB3B2530.jpeg

Time for a new flavor.....just planted Northern Lights x Cindy 99 and Chem 91 seeds. I have grown 91 before but am looking forward to the NL x Cindy 99. Only have room for 2 seeds each. Hopefully both will give me a female to clone....if not I will plant again.....

tenor.gif

My grandmother was a fabricator of tall tales and I understood that I was around a 1/8th Choctaw/Comanche but after getting my DNA done recently, I learned that am mostly English, Welch, and German, and with an ancestor in the 1700's that was Scandinavian/Native American/Nigerian/Sub Sahara African.

That certainly wasn't my great-grandmother, not by any stretch of the imagination. That doesn't mean she had everything right either but, she was highly respected by the local historical society and known to have some of the very oldest roots in the area. I'm definitely mostly of European descent, with a whole lot of Irish blood in there.

Latest posts

Back