Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51F at 82% RH, rainy, and predicted to reach 62F.

A slow day with no riots or shootings.

A lose/lose joke for a mayoral race, with the current limp **** loser running against an acknowledged ANTIFA candidate. I'm envisioning an Alfred E. Neuman writein.

Got my flu shot for the season.

Pute I love the taste of the Chem 91. Got a clone in the back. Think I am going to keep her a while.
Afternoon IOM. I have to go trim the Chem 91 actually. Right after 420
Also have the 91 Dragons and AITR f5 from ISP

You guys sound like quantum computer engineers discussing an esoterical anagnorisis.

The closest I can come (as an old EE) would be to caution you that if you happen to get two or three hundred thousand microphasms on the subjunctive side, it won't polarize worth a schit.

My big brother, unbeknownst to be, had one of those Ancestry DNA things done. Personally, I ain't payin' almost a hundred bucks to hand over something that takes a court order to get, but he did. We were always raised to believe we were Scotch, English, Irish, Dutch, and a smidgen of Cherokee Indian. Turns out, we're Vikings. According to the company, that doesn't negate the other nationalities, as the Vikings raped their way across most of Europe. The Indian? Not a trace. Strange, too. My maternal grandmother had the dark brown hair, brown eyes, and high cheek bones normally associated with them.

@ hopper.....Roster isn't far behind........🤣

I never have done any dna test. I just know what my grandparents told me. Pretty sure they are mostly correct in my ancestry as the area that I was born in had a german and dutch influence on the town. Plus, there were Cherokee Indians all around. Frankly, I don't care. I am who I am......crazy and that applies to all three german, dutch and Indians.

@ Rocky, do you have a cut of that chem 4 available? I'm sure I have something to trade that you are interested in.....I think you already have/had most of what I have but the NL x Cindy 99 might interest you.

I have to make a run to Golden in a few minutes. Hooking up with a friend from the Peoples Republic of Boulder. He is going camping in the mountains. He is surely gonna experience the "Rocky Mountain High" once he gets set up in camp.

200.gif

Poor guy can't hold his smoke and remember what he did.....

My big brother, unbeknownst to be, had one of those Ancestry DNA things done. Personally, I ain't payin' almost a hundred bucks to hand over something that takes a court order to get, but he did. We were always raised to believe we were Scotch, English, Irish, Dutch, and a smidgen of Cherokee Indian. Turns out, we're Vikings. According to the company, that doesn't negate the other nationalities, as the Vikings raped their way across most of Europe. The Indian? Not a trace. Strange, too. My maternal grandmother had the dark brown hair, brown eyes, and high cheek bones normally associated with them.

One of my rich relatives on my dad's side had extensive research done on the Ellis side and tapped into genealogy done by the church back to the hoary days of yore and it shows that if you go back far enough and consider the wives, my linage comes from all over the globe.

44F @ 65% RH, sun shinny and predicted to reach 64F.

I received two ballots from Oregon's well oiled vote by mail system and marked one duplicate. I wonder what would happen if I voted on both??

One of my rich relatives on my dad's side had extensive research done on the Ellis side and tapped into genealogy done by the church back to the hoary days of yore and it shows that if you go back far enough and consider the wives, my linage comes from all over the globe.

44F @ 65% RH, sun shinny and predicted to reach 64F.

I received two ballots from Oregon's well oiled vote by mail system and marked one duplicate. I wonder what would happen if I voted on both??
What type of engineer were you?

Latest posts

Back