Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Poor Roster
See the source image

Many have wondered How Roster became so

Dam Ugly

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning misfits. Roster, I see you are up and at it early!!!

I'm going fishing tomorrow so II need to get everything in order today. I haven't been out much this summer and I have no excuse!! Getting old and the fire doesn't burn as bright as it once did is the only thing I can come up with.

Nice day for a walk by the lake.

Supposed to be windy up there again today. Was gonna go today but supposed to be warmer and less wind tomorrow.

Yup, variety will stay there until the ship has gone completely under. Place is a mess. Still have GP's bud of the year on the site cover from 2 years ago! Nobody knows how to update it. No maintenance, no members and no money. ☠☠☠

Been downstairs tending the garden. This batch of Lemon Haze are single cola plants, not sure why. Not complaIning because these will be easy to trim. They still have 4-5 weeks to go but are bulking up nicely already.
Sure is gloomy looking, you’d think it was going to rain or snow. No such luck. It’s drier than a popcorn fart here.

No fishing tomorrow. New fire right smack where I was going. Pre- evacuation order was just posted for Kremmling, Hot Sulphur and Granby. Schit.....fires everywhere in the mountains. Looks like that is a wrap for this years fishing.

Still working in the grow and walk right after.....

Latest posts

Back