Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had that feeling, Great Minds think a like, I burnt out yrs ago

Burned way lower here, just not out yet and trying to keep my brain challenged enough to grow new neurons to replace the ones rapidly dying off as a function of dotage.

49F @ 91% RH, cloudy, and predicted to hit 67F.

“Mostly peaceful protests” involving spray painting and setting things ablaze last night, with minimal arrests and no one shot.

I spent most of the day yesterday on Auto Cad expanding on and detailing brain farts, with long engaging walks intermingled, as highly promoted and recommended by Miss Layla, designated Personal Trainer.

As it turns out, multiple neighbors on Neighborhood Outlook forum reported receiving two ballots, so Oregon better have a reliable way to check for double entries, because their system to avoid sending out non valid ballots certainly sucks.

Sorry Roster, I hate pm! Last time I had it I burned everything down and bombed the room!!!

26f now....that is the official end to my growing season. Kind of glad....now I can totally focus on what is going on indoors. Still have some clean up work going but most everything is in bed for the season.

Coffee sure is good on a cold morning like this.

BDCE4E68-0F72-4D4C-817C-9102F1F9AF96.gif

I am a legend in my own mind......considered a senior citizen now and in all my years I haven't found one person that agrees with me.....

tenor.gif
Worse yet, regardless of what I vote on, I lose, suggesting a wide disparity between my beliefs and that of those around me.

Gooode morning ya'll!

58F @ 87% RH, rainy, and predicted to reach 65F.

Seattle police officers leaving in record number and far faster than they can be replaced.

Another quality day designing extraction equipment and walking the sleek sly pup. I've had breaking news running on one computer, while I design on the other, and can only cringe and shake my head..............

Morning gang.

@ GW....I feel your pain my friend!!! The world is a shitstorm and we are stuck in the middle......I'm gonna put the world away for a minute and pretend I don't live in it!!!!

Without police Mrs Pute wouldn't be able to safely go to the store. Got me thinking.....Is that really what this country wants. Not me!!!

So, it's another shatter day!!! I am gonna do a final flush on 2 Strawberry OG plants an cut down a Lemon Betty. There goes my morning! College football this afternoon and on to dinner tonight. That will pretty much wrap up my day!

But first....another cup.....

Latest posts

Back