Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hippie was ever put in charge of the police....this would be his staff

tenor.gif

Hippie is the one with the funny ears and long nose

Good morning all!!

56F @ 89% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 63F.

Thee shootings and a stabbing last night, one a drive by that just missed a 6 year old, but no riots.

Miss Layla still has diarrhea after a week on anti diarrheal and bland food, so taking her back to the vet to see why.

Good morning all!!

56F @ 89% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 63F.

Thee shootings and a stabbing last night, one a drive by that just missed a 6 year old, but no riots.

Miss Layla still has diarrhea after a week on anti diarrheal and bland food, so taking her back to the vet to see why.
Morning sorry to hear about your baby, have you ever tried adding a tablespoon or 2 of raw pumpkin from a can (just pumpkin and pie mix) works well when my guy get bouts of the D.
Pats and kisses hope she feels better.

Morning misfits. Heavy frost this morning. No smoke from the fires so far. One of them has made its way all the way to the front range.....nowhere else to go except to start burning parts of the city! No help from mother nature in sight.

Girls all get nutes and beneficial tea this morning. I see trimming again in the near future.

I can't understand there isn't more of a Colorado contingent here! Every other site I have been on had several locals posting. Sure was nice for gatherings, trading and networking. Here there seems to be only 3 of us and we are all from different parts of the state. Thinking that many that migrated here because of legalization have gone back home. Came here broke with visions of making millions......then left broke!

To cold to go out just yet so more coffee......

Morning misfits. Heavy frost this morning. No smoke from the fires so far. One of them has made its way all the way to the front range.....nowhere else to go except to start burning parts of the city! No help from mother nature in sight.

Girls all get nutes and beneficial tea this morning. I see trimming again in the near future.

I can't understand there isn't more of a Colorado contingent here! Every other site I have been on had several locals posting. Sure was nice for gatherings, trading and networking. Here there seems to be only 3 of us and we are all from different parts of the state. Thinking that many that migrated here because of legalization have gone back home. Came here broke with visions of making millions......then left broke!

To cold to go out just yet so more coffee......

they all moved to Oklahoma

I went to College close to the OK, Ks border. They talk funny down there. So do I once I get around them....takes about 15 minutes to get my hick language to come back out of me. Slap the dog and spit in the fire. I ain't seen yall in a coons age....I miss the wide open spaces and you actually have water there. I will miss you if you decide to go.

As an author, I type pretty close to the speed of speech. No, really.

Impossible; but I can, I'm a stenographer. 😘

That is hilarious about
had an epiphany about an issue I've been dealing with in my tents for all too long...I'll know when I get home tomorrow.

Did you find anything, Boo?
Many have wondered How Roster became so
Dam Ugly

No longer will that ever be questioned! Lol, jk jk!!

Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence, I won't do that again, it's taking me all day to catch up!

Guys... Like the limerick:

There once was a girl from Norway
Who hung from her heels in a doorway.
"Come quickly, my love and see just me...

I think I've found still one more way!"

In that vein... anybody ever try it thisaway?

View attachment 265463
I already eat them in salad, do you? Not fried, of course, lol.

Latest posts

Back