Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damm, I am craving gravy now!! I haven't had gravy like that since before I was married in 1974. Mrs Pute has always been a health food fanatic. Believe it or not you get used to it. Today I am grateful to her as I am in good health. But I sure could use a shot of junk food!!!!

Thanks for the Roses🌹 Roster.💋
They're mine! Don't go stealing my beautiful flowers! Thank you, Roster! You're a dear sweet friend! I'll get them back from Hopper if it's the last thing he did! Lol

could use a shot of junk food!!!!
You gotta cure those itches every once in awhile. You are a lucky man!

Roster loves Weedhopper.😁
The secret is out Crappola
See the source image

Good morning ya'll!

39F @ 80% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 58F. I turned the heat on this morning as the house was at 62F.

I finished and posted an article on the Mk III Evolution and Evolution ancillaries.
https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...0-behold-the-mk-iii-evolution-and-ancillaries
I received and responded to a legal package from Plaintiff, but no reaction yet.

Miss Layla's diarrhea has improved with medication and her energy level is back up, as her frequency of promoting quests of exploration and adventure. Hoping............

Local 11, 15, and 16 year old boys beat a local man to death and are under arrest for murder, but no shootings or riots last night.

Miss Layla's diarrhea has improved with medication and her energy level is back up, as her frequency of promoting quests of exploration and adventure. Hoping.........
I'm hoping right along side you. That's wonderful news that things are improving!!!

Gosh, it's getting scary out there, I seriously am happy we have acres now, not having to live that close to others. Housing social distancing, lol

Right! I'm following a story on fb right now where this teenage girl lied about being raped by her best friend of 4 years which instigated other teens to try to kill him. They beat him unconscious and threw him out of the car into the river and left him to die. It's really frustrating that lies create such strife. I think false rape should be prosecuted as severely as a rapist. I absolutely hate liars!

Its also hurting our children and grandchildren. They need to be around their friends. My 10 yr old Granddaughter was going into a state of depression before they finally Opened up schools here in Texas. It was very concerning to me and i was very worried about her. Now she is better and happy again.

It's killing our seniors in homes, also. Our governor is crazy, she's closing things up tighter again, not opening anything, for a virus that even if you're our age you are 99% going to recover from.

I'm in one of the safest counties, we've only had 48 cases, but I guess Las Cruces where my cousins live is really being hit hard right now.

Hopper, my grandson just turned 11, he's going through the same thing, what's really hard is he's going through puberty too so he's all kind of confused internally. Talk about emotional, lol

Latest posts

Back